April 29, 2024, 03:55:59 am

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] Hideki_yodobashi's ban appeal  (Read 1485 times)

Hedeki_yodobashi

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] Hideki_yodobashi's ban appeal
« on: July 14, 2013, 05:23:31 am »
Where in the rules does it say that u cant enderpearl/ kill a mob? i went to the rules and it didnt say anything about that? keep in mind that i was banned 7/13/2013
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 05:32:57 am by Zeradeth_ »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] Hideki_yodobashi's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 05:36:51 am »
We'll settle this with these statements: Enderpearling into an area enclosed with fences is fine, but enderpearling into a closed off place like a house is considered glitching or breaking/entering which is close enough to griefing to warrant a ban. Keep that in mind next time you feel the need to throw those little blue pearls around, mkay? And killing other people's mobs is a douche move. May not be against the rules, but don't do it. It just creates a whole other mess for mods to have to settle and clean up after.

I will pardon you, but if you so much as step a toe out of line, you'll be banned so fast your head will spin. Got it? This is your absolute last chance. You've gotten away with enough. I'll be keeping an eye on you.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Hedeki_yodobashi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 05:40:06 am »
ill add that to my rules for this server im sorry

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 08:24:00 am »
I warned you that if something were to happen again, you would be permanently banned. Sorry but you obviously haven't shown any respect for your fellow players and used common sense so I will be rebanning you. This time for final.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 01:31:02 pm »
Not only were you glitching through doors, but I also receoved multiple complaints about you from various players from the time I pardoned you to when I logged off last night. You were harrassing players and their animals even after being told to stop.
Visit the Typing Test and try!