April 27, 2024, 06:18:53 pm

Author Topic: Public iron farm. [Not Hiring]  (Read 7825 times)

shortgeorgeee

• \
    • View Profile
Re: Public iron farm. {hiring}!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 12:38:07 pm »
Ingame Name: shortgeorge

How often are you on the SMP server? regularly, everyday.

Why should you be a Staff Member:i have previously built a working iron farm, and know the basics. I am organisised and
will politely carry the correct information out to the public.

Anything else to say: I have no ban history from the year i have been playing on the server. Here is my previous account if you want to check things like ban history and joining date: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282
previous account: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282
I forgot my password and couldn't recover it ok,

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
Re: Public iron farm. {hiring}!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 05:42:41 pm »
Accepted, 2468avc, I will add you to the farm.

Most common questions:
First of all if they have a questions just tell them to read all the signs at the iron hub.
Also questions that you will know the answers to:
Is the farm public? Yes you get 2 chests as a guest unlocked to you and 3 as members.
How do I become a member? Donate a few stacks of glass, oak wood, and quite a bit of cobble.
Who are staff? *facepalm*we all know who our fellow staff mates are.....
Can I help? No (just flat out no only staff can help)
How do I get out of the farm? Click the button in the loop system when it slows down.
How long can I be here? As long as you want as long as your not taking iron from someone else in the collection room
Can I donate for another person? Yes but it will only be for that person and not you.
How do I get the crafting room? MEMBER!
Can I buy my way in? Yes but it will cost 10-20k since its the cheesy old money.

Those are just about the answers you will need to know.

Staff Applications Are closed

P.S Staff I am paying you depending on how much you come to work. lets say 1 cell:1k
But you gotta come fast cause I am whooping these things out. Now one other thing is that I bet you got in your mind
What happens when the farm is done? Answer(s) 1.you can help me on my gold farm next. 2. You can retire. or 3. You can gather me materials for a future enderman farm.

Also there will be a new STAFF Building when the farm is done Msg me in game and I will tell you where it will be.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 05:45:28 pm by Gogar72 »

JLSLover123

• Hi there :P
    • View Profile
Re: Public iron farm. [Not Hiring]
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 01:21:51 am »
Ingame Name:JLSLover123                                                                                                                                                                  How often are you on the SMP server? :Come on dude you know me on everdayXD
Why should you be a Staff Member:Well I am on alot I take resposibility very carefuly I will donate alot of redstone
Anything else to say:Nuff' Said.

frobalt

• View Profile
Re: Public iron farm. [Not Hiring]
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 02:54:31 am »
Ingame Name:JLSLover123                                                                                                                                                                  How often are you on the SMP server? :Come on dude you know me on everdayXD
Why should you be a Staff Member:Well I am on alot I take resposibility very carefuly I will donate alot of redstone
Anything else to say:Nuff' Said.

Glad you didn't put attention to detail in there since staff applications closed the post before yours :P