April 28, 2024, 02:37:18 am

Author Topic: Benwin's Mod app.  (Read 2195 times)

Benwin

• View Profile
Benwin's Mod app.
« on: June 20, 2013, 06:42:00 am »
First, I would like to formally apologize to all of the staff for block duping the last time I was a mod. I'm truly sorry, and that will NOT happen again. I was a twit.

Second, I know I'm not trusted, so I'll likely be declined outright, but I wanted to throw my name into the hat anyhow. I really miss being a mod and doing things with you all.

Third, I like bacon.

Title:
Moderator Application - Benwin

Timezone: Eastern
Were you recommended by anyone?: The guys in mumble last night. I am having a complete derp moment. Someone speak up!

Why you should become a moderator:
I've been a mod previously.
I was trusted enough to go from normal member to full mod in a matter of about 60 days last year before Optical promoted me.
I have a low tolerance for people who blatantly disregard the rules. (Ironic, yes... I ALREADY SAID SORRY!)
I know the plugins/commands (unless you've changed plugins substantially).
I run a Feed The Beast server for a LAN center (only about 30 guys, but it's something), so I can sometimes be useful trying to pinpoint lag/glitches/exploits in plugins.
I built /warp northwest (BTW, I still have build/destroy permissions there...)
One of the FIRST things I did after rejoining the server was to give the diamond pstones that I had obtained illegally back to the staff to be destroyed.

And, most of all, I guess because I really, really, REALLY want to come back. I miss the staff. I loved BSing with you guys . I love this server, and I want to stay.

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: Benwin's Mod app.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 02:39:31 pm »
Third, I like bacon.

Benwin for Moderator! I'd support you although you are a member so it's more likely you'll be rejected.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Benwin's Mod app.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 03:22:29 am »
Sorry benwin, but you have to be trusted. Rejected.