March 28, 2024, 11:44:52 am

Author Topic: 2crzy ban a while ago  (Read 3177 times)

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
2crzy ban a while ago
« on: June 07, 2013, 04:02:09 am »
Dear 2crzy4uall,
I would like to have my ban lifted; here is my apology and reasons why I was banned and why I believe I should be unbanned:
2crzy4uall, I give you my most sincere apology for what I did a while ago. I knew I was doing something wrong when I was glitching through a hole in the wall. I was sneaking around your house and swam under your island. While I was under there I looked up and saw your redstone shop. I threw an enderpearl through a hole and saw your shop and came back again and again to try and copy it. I did not know that this was considered "Glitching" through a wall, but I felt as if I was doing something wrong. I am sorry in the most sincere way.

Why I was Banned:
Glitching through walls by use of enderpearl

Why I believe I should be unbanned:
-At the time I did not know this was considered "Glitching" though I did feel kinda shady while I was doing the action

What I would Do If My Ban Were To Be Lifted:
-I will do everything in my power to help the staff and the server
-I will keep my mouth shut and stay in the shadows and not be a problem
-I will keep donating and trying to help the server stay alive
-I will build more cool things and play fair
-I will never again use enderpearls to go through a wall
-I will never cuss
-I will follow all the rules and encourage others to do so
-If I am ever banned again I would not try to return

Once again 2crzy4uall I am extremely sorry for my actions and beg of you to lift my ban. I really wish you could forgive me and give me one last chance, please, unban me.

Sincerely,
       - S_I_K_U_

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: 2crzy ban a while ago
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 04:05:00 am »
Sorry S_I_K_U_, this was your second chance, you already had a perm ban on your account. We don't let you have infinite chances.

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 04:07:24 am »
Please, I swear, this is the final final chance, after this I will never do anything bad on the server again. Please lad. Just one more, I promise you won't regret it. I will never ask you for anything else again.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 04:14:23 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=S_I_K_U_

Look at your history, you can't tell me that you have learned how to behave after all this? We gave you more than enough chances.

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 04:18:31 am »
Yes, I know you have, but that was when my friends were around me and using my account and influencing me to do bad things, I am extremely sorry if it sounds like I'm blaming other people, but If I am unbanned one more time, I will prove to you that I have changed and that I should have the privilege to play on the server. I beg of you, my history is not the same as who i am now. I am very sorry, but I really want to be un banned and prove to you that I can play on the server responsibly again.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 04:37:26 am »
Once again, my final answer is no.