March 29, 2024, 10:07:53 am

Author Topic: Ban  (Read 2618 times)

NUNG221

• View Profile
Ban
« on: June 06, 2013, 02:33:28 am »
I got banned for using a Hitler minecraft skin, when i was trying to find a skin that would work. ALL my skins in my "skin folder" are just numbers NOT LETTERS. That is the reason i had a hitler skin on. Either way i didnt download the skin on my computer anyway. Just letting you know and hope you will agree and let me change my skin and come back on this WONDERFUL server.

NUNG221

• View Profile
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 02:51:47 am »
Ok, well tell me why im banned anyway from the server!
You didnt tell me to take off my other skins, either way i was TESTING my skin!!!!
You tell me to change it i was going to untill you banned me for no reason

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 02:54:02 am »
First of all, this is not a fake ban. This ban was fairly earned, and it was completely your fault. Three other mods were shadowing you and klace17, and they are witnesses. I told you to change your skin, and you refused. Granted, after me having told you another three times, you did what I told you to and changed your skin. I'm wondering where in your right mind you thought that changing your skin from Pedobear to Hitler would be a good idea. I doubt that you didn't actually download the Hitler skin, but I have no proof that you did or didn't, so I can't use that against you.

As for your ban, I will not be removing it. You have had three previous chances, and this was your last. Given that you are still a guest, and you have managed to wrack up three griefing bans, it is obvious that you have no intent to play fairly on our server.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

NUNG221

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 03:03:41 am »
Well i will start by saying i play fairly on this server. I'v played like i said to a admin for like a year now. Ok if this ban is not fake tell me whats your proof i was refusing to change it. I did and like i said i was TESTING. You didnt tell me 3 time to change it. Also in all my time on playing on this server why was i not told to change my skin?????????? Even you the first time you came to help me and klace17 you didnt say anything. Why didnt you tell me then? i personally think this is a bs way of getting banned. I ask for help and you ban me. your a good person helping people on this server. And your wrong its not fairly earned because you are lying in your post because you didnt tell me 3 times and i changed my skin so its your fault not mine.

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 04:03:11 am »
Here's your proof. In the first image, I told you once. In the second image, I told you a second time, then kicked you. That is a total of three times. Thanks for calling me a liar, though. Always appreciated. Also, stop private messaging me. I will get to your appeal when I get to your appeal.

http://imgur.com/AGQWe4K,eRWDtNZ

The reason I didn't say anything at first is because I didn't recognize it as pedobear until a fellow staff member told me it was. As for you 'testing' your skin, you could have done that in singleplayer if you knew there were other inappropriate skins in the folder. That is not my fault in any way, and that is your responsibility. Do not try to pin that on me.

NUNG221

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 02:42:00 pm »
Did I say no I'm not changing the skin, no I didn't. I did change it also and you shouldn't be able to ban me for testing my skin since you told me to change it and I did

NUNG221

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 02:45:41 pm »
Did I say no I'm not changing the skin, no I didn't. I did change it also and you shouldn't be able to ban me for testing my skin since you told me to change it and I did

Also I can't test in singleplayer because when I change it, it doesn't change unless I go on multiplayer, and it doesn't work unless you log in and out a few times, it's glitches that's not my fault nor yours so there's no reason for the message saying that

Do not double post. Use the modify button--it's there for a reason.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 06:44:24 am by Zeradeth_ »

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 06:48:14 am »
Now, let's start off by telling you that you don't get to tell me what I can and can't ban you for. There are rules laid out that you have to follow, and I have a set of rules that I have to follow. These ensure that all bans are fairly dealt out and handled.

But you don't really care about that. Your skin was offensive, and so I took action to have it fixed. I told you to change your skin, and you changed it to something even more offensive. Don't feed me some bull about not being able to change your skin on singleplayer. I can do it, which means so can you. It's not a glitch that affects your client or any server anywhere.

Since this is your fourth ban, I will not be pardoning you. You can take your offensive skins elsewhere. Where there is pedobear and Hitler, I'm certain you have more. I won't subject the server to that.