April 29, 2024, 03:13:24 am

Author Topic: [dedlymagik] Please unban me  (Read 2067 times)

CrazyGamer2000

• View Profile
[dedlymagik] Please unban me
« on: June 05, 2013, 09:41:06 pm »
Please unban me. I've been banned for at least 1 year now. Please find a place at the bottom of your heart to unban me. I was banned by dedlymagik. I was banned because one day I was mining and found a lot of stuff under ground without any doors. I thought it had to be abandoned since it had no exits so I took materials I would need later like brewing stands and crops. I didn't know seriously. I think I should be unbanned because I add things that people need like small hotels.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 10:36:54 pm by iGenerator »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [dedlymagik] Please unban me
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 10:37:54 pm »
Here is your ban info, you were banned by dedlymagik. Please wait for her response
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

CrazyGamer2000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 04:14:42 am »
Hello,
         sorry to bother you all again but it was taking a while for someone to reply. I checked the time and most people would get replies from their banners by 1 day. I have been waiting I believe 3 days for a reply from dedlymagik. I decided to investigate and looked her up in the member list but she did not show up. I thought this may be because she is a mod so I looked up some other mods and they all showed up. I triple checked to make sure I didn't misspell it. I then copied her name and posted it on the member list search and I still couldn't find her. I then came to the conclusion that after 1 year she may have left. I would just like to know if she is really gone, and if so then what does this do about my ban? My sincere apologies if my message has irritated any of you in any way but I am just curious why dedlymagik has not replied yet. Sincerely,
                                                                                                           CrazyGamer2000.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 04:38:18 am »
She's an admin, and also like most of us, has a life outside the game. She will respond when she gets a chance.

CrazyGamer2000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 04:51:21 am »
Thanks for the information, was getting worried there for a second.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 08:05:25 am »
You griefed me early last year, I'll give you a second chance seems it was your first ban. Make sure you read the /rules when you get back in game.
Sorry for the slightly longer time for a reply, I am Australian and I also work 12 hour days.