March 28, 2024, 01:19:11 pm

Author Topic: [hammysandwhich] Mattkkk12345  (Read 3792 times)

Mattkkk12345

[hammysandwhich] Mattkkk12345
« on: June 03, 2013, 04:50:09 pm »
RIght, so i was banned for griefing 86 blocks from D00MKNLGHTS/georgeswisses  iron farm.
well when i found out at georgeswiss was banned( my friend) I went to make sure that stuff was safe, as i checked it out i fell in the golem water thingy and went down where the lava was, so i was there and i got to the end and jumped to get out thinking there was a hole and i jumped in the lava stupidly killing my self meaning that i lost a whole inventory stuff. I went back thinking it was there but realised  that the items went in a hopper chest or something. As i went to look if my things were there i honestly accidentally broke 2 signs right next to eachother because of my rubbish controls, these flew down the shoot as well. I felt so sorry so i replaced them but realised that the water flow glitched so it didnt really work. The only thing im confused about is that 86 blocks?
Also just saying that one of my bans was incorrected that was my 4th ban if you look closer. I do realise thats the limit but this is the truth. 86 blocks? I DIDNT INTEND TO GRIEF WHATSOEVER AND CERTAINLY I DIDNT 86 BLOCKS?
 :'( :'(
I dont like to grief and as the bans ive had i didnt do i argued them. 1 was because of my sister 2 was because my friends lied to the mod and said i griefed 150 when i griefed 2 to get out from dying . the third was because of something which wierdly happened when i was on holiday and i didnt do anything. Im not untrustworthy, i just had dumb controls on my keybord and broke 2 signs and died loosing my stuff. I love the community on this server and i wish to continue.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=mattkkk12345
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:26:01 pm by Zeradeth_ »

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: [hammysandwhich] Mattkkk12345
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:19:27 am »
Well I'm sorry to hear that, and one of arsenic_sharks is probably a mistake, but your account is you're responsibility.  Also, as to you not being able to escape, you couuld have typed /home or /spawn to get out of there.

You griefed four times and you obviously haven't learnt your lesson..

http://imgur.com/y7UxIeg

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to deny this appeal.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:16:51 am by hammysandwhich »
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mattkkk12345

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 05:25:32 pm »
Hammyanswich I've figured it put why it says 86 blocks. In the sea below around 90 blocks away I was collecting sand not griefing it wasn't any building by d00mknlght. I admit I Accidentally broke 2 (signs).
I have learned my lesson because I didn't grief his build well only 2 signs which was an homest mistake.
I absolutely love opticraft.
Please re think as this is honestly what happene I took sand ( I needed glass)

I don't intend to grief and this ban  so unexpectedly.
Please rethink.
I dont come on the server intending to grief like a intended grief it's  just stupid mistakes.

Also yea /home I don't think of I'm so dumb I was just worried I was gunna die which I did.
Im so sorry and now ive thought for a day and now i understand why it says 86 blocks it was because of sand for glass.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:29:47 pm by Mattkkk12345 »

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 08:55:36 pm »
But I and my friend who where adventuring in that area, saw that you broke multiple pieces of glass and other items.  But it is your fourth ban for grief.. How about, if you give me a good enough reason for why you should be pardoned, please tell me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mattkkk12345

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 09:27:42 pm »
Right it his is why I deserve to be pardoned.
So look as you say this is D00Mknlghts iron farm it's actually georgeawisses as well. Now he George Swiss WAS a friend before he was permanently banned. I would never intend to grief from his golem farm. These odd blocks you say can only be 1-2 as a dumb mistake. Look I have the worst (half broken) keys on my mouse making it with minimal pressure to break or place blocks. These odd blocks you've found must be ones that I have accidentally broken. I admit sometimes I have accidently broken a block but replaced it because ive seen myself do it accidentally. Obviously these odd blocks are ones that I haven't seen or missed. I don't come on opti to grief I just love to play. Look, I'm sorry to d00mknighlght  for these odd blocks that I have accidentally broken IF I can come on again I will replace. SOrry about that much. Look hammy sandwich this is what happened. Griefers expect to be banned and I didn't what so ever. Actually after I accidentally broke the 2 signs mentioned above I was waiting for D00MKNLGHT to come back on cause he hasn't been on for a few months or so (5 and a bit i think) to say sorry. i fixed the signs but the water glitch with MC stopped it working. Look I'm sorry for these odd blocks and I have learned a lesson. GET A NEW MOUSE!
Its your choice at the end of the day but I didn't intend to grief and i cant bare to leave the great opticraft community forever.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:49:53 pm by Mattkkk12345 »

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 05:44:57 am »
Ok, I'll pardon you when I get on, just make sure to read the rules.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mattkkk12345

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 07:22:34 am »
Thank you and also I will get the rules handbook and read through it. Sorry I wasted your time.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:51:55 am by Mattkkk12345 »