April 27, 2024, 01:55:44 pm

Author Topic: Wool and Wheat Store!  (Read 1608 times)

Razuler

• Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
    • View Profile
Wool and Wheat Store!
« on: June 04, 2013, 07:11:34 pm »
Hello Opticraftians! (and josh)

Razuler's Wheat And Wool Store! Coming Soon!

After playing on another server and leaving opticraft a while back, I have decided to come back! so far I have been online for more then a week now and have been building a sheep farm and wheat farm. In which I have a brilliant idea for the people of the server!

At this moment the sheep farm and wheat farm are still being worked on, In which when im finished with these 2 projects I will be opening a little store for people to be able to buy bread and wool whenever they want. I really thought this idea was very good because I always see people needing wool for a certain design or build, and I also see alot of new people come on the server and need food. In which sometimes they get banned for destroying others people crops for food. Also since the server does not have chest shop, you can send android24687531 and of course me a message offline or online if you want to buy something. Soon I will be setting a home called ''store'' if you do not know how to get there with the command you simply do /home Razuler Store. Whenever these projects are done I will be updating this post. I hope everyone in the server takes this into consideration Thank you!

-Razuler
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:14:20 pm by Razuler »