April 25, 2024, 11:34:24 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal 2  (Read 1584 times)

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
[2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal 2
« on: June 01, 2013, 09:07:57 pm »
Okay, so it's been about a month since I was banned, and during this time I've been having a long hard think about what I did, and I decided to re-appeal.

- Did you break any of the rules? Technically yes
- Did you grief another players work? Not sure what to put
- Did you swear excessively? No :)s
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? Upset an OP.I guess
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Nope

Okay first of all I want to apologise about lying on my first ban appeal (I admit it, like I said, had a long hard think). Secondly, I haven't got a reason for my actions, I regret them greatly, and have served the consequences. I want to.also.apologise to crzy, what I did was wrong, unforgivable, and I betrayed your trust. Please don't use this against me, but I really didn't think I would get banned for this. I have greatly missed the community I spent a year with, many memories have had gone by over the year, I've made many friends, seen people come and go, I would like to rejoin the community. I've had my chance, I realise that; this.appeal is to ask for just one more chance. I am.extremely sorry for my actions and I promise it will never, or any of the.kind will occur again.

Thank you and wish you will take my points on board.

-Spyow, :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:31:23 pm by Tobs »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal 2
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 09:31:04 pm »
You've had many, too many, chances now spyow. I had warned you an uncountable amount of times and you kept on doing something to make me (well, us) warn you again and again. In the end it's up to crzy to decide so wait for him to respond.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=spyow7

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal 2
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 01:13:03 am »
As it was said, you've had plenty of chances to change your behavior. I've thought it out, and I'm sorry but I will not pardon you, you have always been difficult with the staff and I don't believe you will ever change that.