April 28, 2024, 01:35:56 am

Author Topic: Vault 102 City Protection App  (Read 13614 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Vault 102 City Protection App
« on: May 25, 2013, 01:46:08 am »
City name: Vault 102

City location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name): X:841, Y:32, Z:2315; Member world (easier to go to /home FNVcourierjon)

Contributors:  CazualxGrenade, Matty585, LordoftheBlock, schip70, alieninvder, pew1998, Zeckty, verysneaky720, OgMolton, KillandSurf, Megamoltar,  whiteboynikes23, RFCawesome, sunshinesass, froggydude62, LIEKABOWSE, n00bel1m1nator, killllerlighting, NathanialJones, Chief149, operatingcandy6, VoreReznor, N8MATTHEWS, AaRoNb690, __pORKCHOPS, ZazzMaster, 360Ollie, FIREBALL4801, hopper2468, coolkitty7545, EileenNova, theone7142, Mr_Babyeater, Clickchick5, Dai_san

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner):  FNVcourierjon

Approximate dimensions:  Hard to determine with unusual shape
(click to show/hide)
Note: Remember, the build is underground

Number of active residents: 5

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: It is underground and every room and section is decorated/furnished.  

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: I have finished major sections and rooms, but I am still adding more plots and sections that hold different things.  The place will be expanding for future implementations.  I have built a mini railroad station with another player that connects to a distant central railroad station at his home.  

Why should we grant this city protection?  This city can easily get mined into.  It is underground and someone can accidently mine into sections that are not protected.  Griefers could find vulnerable spots and grief/steal.  I do not have enough pstones to cover everything.  There are sections that are too difficult for pstone coverage, like the ravines.  People that visit Vault 102 always have good things to say about it.  

Pictures:  (Not everything is pictured)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:49:56 am by FNVcourierjon »

Pew1998

• View Profile
Re: Vault 102 City Protection App
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 01:59:20 am »
Supported. There is No reason this doesn't deserve protection. He has put many hours into this project.

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 03:32:53 am »
Looks awesome! Good luck!
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 11:16:10 am »
Supported. There is No reason this doesn't deserve protection. He has put many hours into this project.

I definitely agree with many hours, but there is one reason it doesn't deserve protection (sorry fnv). You'd be asking to protect for bedrock to sky limit and other people have built above you.

Aside from that though, this is a great build. Supported.
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 11:36:13 am »
FNV has spent a great deal of time perfecting this place with many people's opinions and help. It definitely deserves protection. The shape was very hard to determine so I suggest you check it out for yourself.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 02:01:19 pm »

I definitely agree with many hours, but there is one reason it doesn't deserve protection (sorry fnv). You'd be asking to protect for bedrock to sky limit and other people have built above you.

I had already asked Nick days before and he said I could just add the people that were above me.

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 04:25:32 pm »

There is nothing wrong with that, he could just allow them as he said.
FNV has spent a great deal of time perfecting this place with many people's opinions and help. It definitely deserves protection. The shape was very hard to determine so I suggest you check it out for yourself.
    I agree that this project deserves protection. He has put many hours into this project and it looks amazing. Have you ever looked at it ingame 2468avc? It is really nice and there was a lot of thought put into it. Supported!
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 04:58:44 pm »
I helped FNV with some of the furnishings, and I have been in Vault 102 many times.  The amount of effort he has put into it is tremendous and I definitely support the City Protection.  Good luck FNV, glad I could help!

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 05:01:31 pm »
Thank you ALL for the support and help :)

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 11:54:39 pm »
Of course I've looked at it ingame. I just thought it might be an inconvenience to the people above Vault 102.
-2468avc

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 12:07:26 am »
Of course I've looked at it ingame. I just thought it might be an inconvenience to the people above Vault 102.
Did you even read what I said? I can just add the people above me.

edit: I went to the surface of the area I want protected and those builds belong to cazual, snape, and some member that hasn't been on in 8 months.  Cazual used to be the co-owner by the way
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:34:31 am by FNVcourierjon »

OzzyKP

• I sleep with the fishes.
    • View Profile
    • National Youth Rights Association
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 05:10:04 pm »
I support this!!
Owner & Creator of Aquain, a huge underwater city in the old guest world.  Check out info on my underwater city here.

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 05:26:56 pm »
I support too it looks great

XzTriggerHappyzX

• Don't Be Upsetti....Have A Bowl Of Spaghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 11:02:47 pm »
i saw this!! looks very nice. would be a shame if it didn't get protection! :)

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 12:59:05 am »
Did you even read what I said? I can just add the people above me.

edit: I went to the surface of the area I want protected and those builds belong to cazual, snape, and some member that hasn't been on in 8 months.  Cazual used to be the co-owner by the way

Just for the sake of defending myself, i meant that what if they want to add people to their protections? Whatever, just disregard what I said.
-2468avc