March 28, 2024, 09:26:21 am

Author Topic: Lock Please  (Read 1397 times)

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
Lock Please
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:23:38 am »
So, first off, please lock. This doesn't need to be an argument topic.

So, let's get started. A couple events that have happened recently have opened my eyes. I mean, I really understand why I need a break. I have been starting lots of fights, and have participated in a fair share of other peoples fights. It's really unnecessary what people say to me sometimes, and my reactions are a little too much. Overreacting is the word. Well, what I'm trying to say is this : I will be severely inactive over the summer. I'll look at the forums every now and again, but will not play on the server near as much as I used too. I think it is best for me and the server that this action is taken.

Second, I would like to address a problem. Some people have been recently, "joking". I say this because sometimes the things they say are hurtful. I mean, it can really offend someone. I would expect more from the patrons of this server. This server is different, and for good reason. It is very organized, orderly, and the overall experience is great. However, the members of the server, trusted and staff included, can go a little far. I think they don't realize what they do either. Certain things can trigger peoples nerves and make them go insane with anger. I, too, have experienced this. However, I overreacted, but still felt offended.

Many will not agree with what I have too say. Others will see my point. Either way, I want to get a point across. And it is that I hope by the time I come back I can see a change. A real change.