April 27, 2024, 10:23:22 am

Author Topic: Ham Co.™  (Read 43066 times)

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Ham Co.
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2013, 10:02:03 am »
Forum Name:Gogar72
In-game:Gogar72
Account bans:1 http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=gogar72
The position I would like:Planner or Financial Adviser
What I could contribute: Any supplies you need or $ that I can donate to the Ham Co. And I could work free!
Why I want this position:
I want the Planner position because I am a good architect when it comes to minecraft and it is what I want to be when I Grow up.
I want the Financial Adviser because I know that ham ham hasn't been making to much income lately so I would want to try helping him on how to gain money instead of losing more then what you didn't want to.
Thanks ham ham for the consideration into this.

Sorry bro, all positions are taken... I'll make some more ones later :)

As for me being away, I'm on a "business trip" touring the world, sewing people and being awesome.
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2013, 11:16:48 am »
.....sewing...

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2013, 04:05:25 am »
Looking good!
~Grace~

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2013, 11:24:55 pm »
Due to the recent turn of events, the Opticraft Financial Crisis, Liek Co. has been sold to Ham Co.  I thought, as a good deed, I would buy it, partner up with them.  We are now both destroying the world, together.  We have some plans for the future, but there is still more to discuss.  This will be done at a later stage.  Ham Co. will be giving materials out to Liek Co.

Reporters have talked to LIEKABOWSE, and all he could say was "I am honoured to partner up with Ham Co.". Reporters are still yet to talk to hammysandwhich about this, he is camera shy.

Ham Co. have been giving out building materials to many smaller companies, like hopper and jaybrute's mini game central and a few others.  As to the expansions, Ham Co. has started to expand into two amazing cities, Aquian and the Sovereign State of Stuttgart, which should see more business coming our way.  We shall share the office buildings in both cities.

As an update, there will be more jobs coming out soon, so keep watch.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:45:06 pm by hammysandwhich »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
Re: Ham Co.™
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2013, 04:36:02 am »
hammy make a insurance plan so no one will destroy all of the weapons i would be glad to do that!

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 08:51:21 am »
Forums name:king_prankstar561
In game name:king_prankstar
Account bans:0
What position you would like:Any Avalible (Most Prefered:Builder,Shopkeeper,Blacksmith)
What you could contribute:Anything that is needed
Why you want this position:I like to help out with and company that are avaliable on opticraft. I would love the postion of spreading Ham Co. A long way and its indrusties. If anything that needs to be done i am happy to apply my self to that job and this app also help me to help u destroy the earth :) 

Thanks
***King***
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:01:14 am by king_prankstar561 »

Fish_Luver

• Fishie's 5ever <3 =D
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 06:51:16 pm »
wow.. all im going to say is OUTSTANDING and CREATIVE idea  ;D

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 08:50:18 pm »

Thank you very much! And as for you king, I'm sorry but there's currently no jobs available.  Keep on the look out for, I'll be updating them soon.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 09:30:03 pm »

Thank you very much! And as for you king, I'm sorry but there's currently no jobs available.  Keep on the look out for, I'll be updating them soon.

Thanks

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2013, 09:59:04 am »
Ham Co. has now introduced a new item to the store, horses, mules and donkeys! Yes you heard it, thanks to the new 1.6.1 update.  The prices are below:

Horses (regular: white, spotted,brown,black): - 6.5k per.  But wait, we've got a special for you, 11k for two or 15k for three!
Donkeys: - 8k per.  But what's this you say, another special?! 15k for two or 20k for three!
Mules: - 9k per.  What the fridge hammy another special!? 16k for two or 21k for three!

Major specials here, we're also building a horse racing training centre, underground.  So I need some help, message me online.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:24:31 am by hammysandwhich »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2013, 10:27:57 pm »
Donkeys donkeys donkeys! I'll take the 2 for 15k deal. You should know that already though, the way I've been aggressively mailing you ingame :P.

One other thing as well: I don't mean to beg or anything, but if you have some spare clay/hardened clay, I'll buy it or take ot for free. I saw how you gave so generously to those other builds. (It would be for the new good wood track).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:56:50 pm by 2468avc »
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 06:16:22 am »
As of the new rush in demand for the items at Ham Co. we're starting to build the next factory building.  We've also started our train system, the tracks are still being put in though. 

Next thing on the list to do is build a large storage facility/warehouse for all of the freight crates.  If you want you can donate, I'll set up a chest next time I'm on.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2013, 09:15:29 am »
As of the new rush in demand for the items at Ham Co. we're starting to build the next factory building.  We've also started our train system, the tracks are still being put in though. 

Next thing on the list to do is build a large storage facility/warehouse for all of the freight crates.  If you want you can donate, I'll set up a chest next time I'm on.

I predict this is going to go really far :P great work!

ModernCreator.

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2013, 08:44:40 am »
Wow hammy great job :) I predict also this will go a long way and can u please keep updating when app will be open for ur company :)

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2013, 03:56:43 pm »
Wow hammy great job :) I predict also this will go a long way and can u please keep updating when app will be open for ur company :)

lol i help hammy a lot even though I dont have a job only thing thats important is that the world is filled with radio-active plants all over the place.