April 29, 2024, 04:44:33 pm

Author Topic: [CP]Vault 102 City Page [Applications Open]  (Read 40963 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: [CP]Vault 102 City Page [Applications Open]
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2013, 01:06:10 am »
New security guard regulations:

-Now have security armor stored in the sleeping quarters
-Guards being inactive over a month will be relieved

This will be added to the first post as well.

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2013, 04:07:54 pm »
Sir! There was a very large security breach in the clinic while Security gaurd hopper2468 and I were patrolling. Sir... We must improve our security systems!
Maybe more lighting will prevent breaches.  Thanks for the info ;)
Yes, that was part of the case... Sir....

Very well sir.
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2013, 09:08:44 pm »

To add to this, please do not abuse your privileges. Take 1 set and use it only for patrolling the Vault, maybe store it in a chest in your sleeping quarters. Don't use the armor outside of the Vault and once it breaks grab another and do the same. We trust that you won't ever abuse your powers.

hopper2468

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2013, 10:38:07 pm »

To add to this, please do not abuse your privileges. Take 1 set and use it only for patrolling the Vault, maybe store it in a chest in your sleeping quarters. Don't use the armor outside of the Vault and once it breaks grab another and do the same. We trust that you won't ever abuse your powers.
To save resources, couldn't we just repair the armor? There is an anvil in the quarters, and leather armor doesn't have very good durability, only 75 hits.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:43:58 pm by hopper2468 »

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2013, 10:54:26 pm »

To save resources, couldn't we just repair the armor? There is an anvil in the quarters, and leather armor doesn't have very good durability, only 75 hits.
So far we only have enough for about 5 guards, and we have 4 guards.

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2013, 11:36:43 pm »
Citizen Application- Frogsrock12:

In Game Name: frogsrock12

Ban History: None

Age (optional): 17

Why Do You Want To Be A Citizen Of Vault 102: First of all, I completely love vault 102. It is beautiful and perfect. Although I don't have a vault yet, I would love to get one. I am very mature and believe it would be good for you and vault 102 if I took a step up. Having a plot would be very helpful for me. I hope this is taken into deep consideration.

How Often Would You Visit Vault 102: Every time I am on opticraft. I am currently working on a project, and I have a lot of items I need to keep in storage. My vault will have many purposes (Such as storage, a home, etc.).

Would You Contribute Anything For Future Additions Of Vault 102: Absolutely! Even if my application doesn't get accepted, I would happily contribute whatever you need. Just let me know if there is anything.

Note: Can I have a completely furnished plot if possible?

Thanks!

Best Wishes,

~Frogs

~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2013, 11:50:58 pm »

Why Do You Want To Be A Citizen Of Vault 102: First of all, I completely love vault 102. It is beautiful and perfect. Although I don't have a vault yet, I would love to get one. I am very mature and believe it would be good for you and vault 102 if I took a step up. Having a plot would be very helpful for me. I hope this is taken into deep consideration.

How Often Would You Visit Vault 102: Every time I am on opticraft. I am currently working on a project, and I have a lot of items I need to keep in storage. My vault will have many purposes (Such as storage, a home, etc.).

Would You Contribute Anything For Future Additions Of Vault 102: Absolutely! Even if my application doesn't get accepted, I would happily contribute whatever you need. Just let me know if there is anything.

Thanks!

Best Wishes,

~Frogs

Accepted, what furnished plot do you want? 10x10, 15,15, or luxary(irregular large dimensions)

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2013, 12:46:46 am »

Thanks!

Best Wishes,

~Frogs

Accepted, what furnished plot do you want? 10x10, 15,15, or luxary(irregular large dimensions)
Thanks! And, I'd like a luxury please :) Does it cost and money?

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2013, 02:12:29 am »

Thanks!

Best Wishes,

~Frogs

A furnished luxury is 5000

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2013, 10:49:34 pm »

Thanks!

Best Wishes,

~Frogs

Well, I'm running super short on money... how much is a 10x10

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2013, 12:15:52 am »

Thanks!

Best Wishes,

~Frogs

An unfurnished 10x10 plot is $400 while furnished is $500.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2013, 01:45:18 am »

Thanks!

Best Wishes,

~Frogs

An unfurnished 10x10 plot is $400 while furnished is $500.
Okay. Thanks Ollie :) Welp, I'll just do the 10x10 furnished plot for $500.

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2014, 01:22:08 am »
 I officialy resign.

And sorry about the necro.
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2014, 04:25:23 pm »
I officialy resign.

And sorry about the necro.

That wasn't a necro, this project hasn't stopped. Thanks for telling us.

Quattro92

• Saving the world one day at a time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2014, 01:09:25 am »
In game name: Quattro92

Ban History: Once, when I first joined (3-31-2012).

Why do you want to be a citizen of Vault 102?: I like what you've done, and I'd like to be part of it.

What kind of plot do you want?: Luxury unfurnished.

How often would you visit Vault 102?: At least a couple times a week.

Would you contribute anything for future additons of Vault 102?: Yes if needed.  Not sure what type of help you're looking for, but I'm up for a challenge.