April 28, 2024, 01:46:32 pm

Author Topic: [CP]Vault 102 City Page [Applications Open]  (Read 40953 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
[CP]Vault 102 City Page [Applications Open]
« on: May 11, 2013, 08:45:09 pm »

/home FNVcourierjon
Project page: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,13280.0.html

Vault 102 is an underground fallout shelter hidden underground.  People that seek refugee from the outside world come here to be safe.  There is now one built in Opticraft and ready for citizens to inhabit it.  Enter the iron door and explore Vault 102.  There are secrets to be discovered.  

Pictures:  
(click to show/hide)

Ranks
Dweller-Regular Vault citizen
Tunnel Snake-Hideout hidden in the Vault
Gamemaker-in charge of slots in the Game Room
Security Guard-security for the Vault
Co-Owner-helps make key descisons of the Vault
Overseer-in charge of the Vault

Sections:
Main Entrance
Small Generator Room
Atrium (2 levels, one sub-section)):
-Lower level-Notice board, Game Room, Auto Chest shop, Cafeteria
-Upper level-Parkour, Maze,
-Staff-Systems, Emergency surface camp, Security, Overseer's office and quarters, Virtual reality(under construction)
The Gorgonian Grotto
Living Quarters
Rail Station (under construction)
Classroom & Clinic
Tunnel Snakes Hideout

To do list
  • Virtual reality center(will take you to virtual realities that I am building)
  • Connect the rail station to Vault Agrarian
Notable activites Vault 102 contains
Slots, in Game Room in the atrium
Parkour, 2nd floor of the atrium
Maze, 2nd floor of the atrium
Find hints about the tunnel snakes

Plot info
Pick either 10x10 plots, 15x15 plots, or Luxary Plots.  They will either be vacant or pre-furnished. You can reserve plots if they are unavailable.
*Plots are still being added*
10x10 plots:
Vacant($400)-
Furnished($500)-
15x15 plots
Vacant($900)-
Furnished($1000)-
Luxary plots
Vacant($3000)-
Furnished($5000)-

Citizen application:
(click to show/hide)
Security Guard Application:
(click to show/hide)
Security guards have their own section in the Vault.  Their jobs are to help aid against the mob infestation, to help regulate the Vault, and report problems.  They also have access to the staff only doors and may use the execution chamber. *Once you are accepted, you may explore the Vault yourself or catch me online for a tour.*
Security guard regulations:
(click to show/hide)

Tunnel Snake information:  The hideout is hidden well and you have to find it.  When you find it, you will be a Tunnel Snake.  The leader is LordoftheBlock, and second-in-command is theone7142.  There are hints of the whereabouts of the hideout hidden around Vault 102.  

Vault Census:
Citizens:  pew1998, hammysandwhich, chinesehorse, AnMinecraftUser, 85USMC94, cattfish0612, crippnfeet, N8MATTHEWS, nhataley, Gogar72, _gavin, frogsrock12, quattro92, w0n3, clawstrider
Security Guards: Afro_Rick, ComputerGameLper, _gavin, hopper2468, clawstrider
Tunnel Snakes:  LordoftheBlock, theone7142, hopper2468
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 03:36:07 am by FNVcourierjon »

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: Vault 102 City Page [Applications Open]
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 08:48:26 pm »

Applications are open
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:12:03 pm by FNVcourierjon »

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 09:47:20 pm »
Citizen Application

In game name:pew1998
Ban History:None
Age (optional):14
Why do you want to be a citizen of Vault 102?:I have always loved the fallout series and think it would be a fun place to live in.
How often would you visit Vault 102?:I would more than likely add a storage area to my room, so quite often.
Would you contribute anything for future additons of Vault 102?:I specialize in smelting things. I recentally gave __porkchops about 17 stacks of smelted glass for his project.

Note:I would like a furnished luxary plot.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 10:11:57 pm »
Citizen Application

In game name:pew1998
Ban History:None
Age (optional):14
Why do you want to be a citizen of Vault 102?:I have always loved the fallout series and think it would be a fun place to live in.
How often would you visit Vault 102?:I would more than likely add a storage area to my room, so quite often.
Would you contribute anything for future additons of Vault 102?:I specialize in smelting things. I recentally gave __porkchops about 17 stacks of smelted glass for his project.

Note:I would like a furnished luxary plot.
Accepted, I am still making your plot :)

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 11:00:40 pm »
In game name: hammysandwhich
Ban history: well, technically, it wasn't me, it was my brother, and it happened ages ago... But yeah, it was for griefing. 5 blocks..
Join date: February the fourth, 2012, this was our old account: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=10443
Age (optional): 15
Why do you want to be a citizen of Vault 102: Well I love Bethesda, they're a great company, but I have donated some stuff (can donate more) and I would love to see this place completed and see the finished project.
How often do you visit vault 102: every now and then, but will be more frequent over time, I'm quite busy with my projects :)
Would you contribute anything for future additions of vault 102:  Well if you ever need stone I have about 9 double chests of that, loads of glass.  Yeah, just ask and I'll get you some of anything.

Note:  can I also please have a furnished luxury plot?  Thanks :)
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 12:07:10 am »
In game name: hammysandwhich
Ban history: well, technically, it wasn't me, it was my brother, and it happened ages ago... But yeah, it was for griefing. 5 blocks..
Join date: February the fourth, 2012, this was our old account: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=10443
Age (optional): 15
Why do you want to be a citizen of Vault 102: Well I love Bethesda, they're a great company, but I have donated some stuff (can donate more) and I would love to see this place completed and see the finished project.
How often do you visit vault 102: every now and then, but will be more frequent over time, I'm quite busy with my projects :)
Would you contribute anything for future additions of vault 102:  Well if you ever need stone I have about 9 double chests of that, loads of glass.  Yeah, just ask and I'll get you some of anything.

Note:  can I also please have a furnished luxury plot?  Thanks :)
Accepted, it might take a while to get your plot

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 06:58:29 pm »
in-game name: 360OLLIE

Ban history: None, look at the url to clarify that its me. http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=360OLLIE

Join date: Somewhere around May-June 2012, left for a while and came back early September 2012

Age (optional): 11

Why do you do you should be co-owner?: I think I would be a great co-owner as I would check on the place and watch over it and it's citizens.

How would you contribute to Vault 102?: If I see something that I think is strange or could be added , I could tell you and I would help fix or add it.

How often would you visit the Vault?: If I'm not doing anything else, often I'd say.

Would you have enough free time and help me when I need it?: Of course, I go on at least 3 times a day, I'm sure I would be able to help.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 07:30:25 pm »

Ban history: None, look at the url to clarify that its me. http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=360OLLIE

Join date: Somewhere around May-June 2012, left for a while and came back early September 2012

Why do you do you should be co-owner?: I think I would be a great co-owner as I would check on the place and watch over it and it's citizens.

How would you contribute to Vault 102?: If I see something that I think is strange or could be added , I could tell you and I would help fix or add it.

How often would you visit the Vault?: If I'm not doing anything else, often I'd say.

Would you have enough free time and help me when I need it?: Of course, I go on at least 3 times a day, I'm sure I would be able to help.
I will consider because other people might want to apply :)

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 10:14:34 pm »
In game name: chinesehorse
Ban History: None!
Join Date: Where do you find that out? I forgot... but I'm trusted anyways :D
Age (optional): 13
Why do you want to be a citizen of Vault 102?: Because this city look really cool, and I want to contribute to the success of the city...
What kind of plot do you want?: how big is a luxury plot? If I don't like the size, ill take a furnished 15 x 15
How often would you visit Vault 102?: Whenever I feel like building, and when I'm bored...
Would you contribute anything for future additions of Vault 102?: I probably would, once I get to know the town better
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 10:35:01 pm »
Why do you want to be a citizen of Vault 102?: Because this city look really cool, and I want to contribute to the success of the city...
What kind of plot do you want?: how big is a luxury plot? If I don't like the size, ill take a furnished 15 x 15
How often would you visit Vault 102?: Whenever I feel like building, and when I'm bored...
Would you contribute anything for future additions of Vault 102?: I probably would, once I get to know the town better
Accpeted, I have only built one furnished luxary plot so far and it has been bought, but the furnished 15x15 is available :)

PokeyzRule

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 11:38:20 pm »
Accpeted, I have only built one furnished luxary plot so far and it has been bought, but the furnished 15x15 is available :)
Thanks :) but just wondering about how big is a luxury plot?
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 05:19:54 pm »
One more day until I close co-owner apps.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2013, 05:15:34 pm »

Accepted, see me ingame :)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2013, 11:52:43 am »
Security guard apps are open

PokeyzRule

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2013, 01:48:28 pm »
Ban history: none
How often would you visit Vault 102?: Wheneer I feel like it... once every few days maybe
Preferred choice of weapon: usually bow, but because it's underground with less space to shoot, prob sword in this case
Mew York