April 25, 2024, 11:41:24 am

Author Topic: Trusted 101  (Read 16471 times)

Selkon_Hunter

• View Profile
Re: Trusted 101
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 04:27:35 am »
IGN: Selkon_Hunter
Reaction to getting Trusted: It's been almost a year now, but I still remember a few details. I had only been on for about two weeks or so, but I got in with the right people, (cough*raul*chortle) and so I logged in one day, did my usual /who command to see who was on, and noticed that my name was down in the orange. I think at some point raul (he was still a mod then) tp'd to me to congratulate me. He was more excited than I was.
Fun fact: Not much excites me.

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 04:53:34 am »
IGN: theone7142
Name (optional): Cole Ricke
Age (optional): 14
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOZuaxtZfvg thats my reaction. Literally.
Fun fact: I have a hole in my chest xD

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 02:30:07 pm »
IGN: chinesehorse
Name (optional): Gordon
Age (optional): 13 :D
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): I log on and say hi. Someone else gets Trusted, so i say gratz. I notice that my gratz message name was golden :D I went OMFG. 5 mins later i realized i forgot to screeny :( Anyways i think Zera trusted me? not sure
Fun fact: I can solve the rubik's cube in just over a minute!
MOds can't promote :) and nice talent!

sour_dino

• smp trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 06:03:00 pm »
IGN: Sour_Dino
Name (optional): Katelyn
Age (optional): 13
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): I was AFK and I came back and people were like "Congrats Sour!" I had no idea what was going on and I replied with "What?" and my name was orange/gold. It was exciting, and I got trusted by alicia and congratulated by her too :P
Fun fact: I'm double-jointed in my thumb, so I can bend it backwards to touch my wrist and I like food.
hey i dont really know what im doing

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2013, 07:06:39 pm »

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 10:41:32 am »
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOZuaxtZfvg thats my reaction. Literally.

I watched the video it was hilirious especially your singing
Im back.... I think

Freekkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 05:51:23 pm »
IGN: Freekkiller
Name (optional): Freek ;)
Age (optional): 16
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): Just got it a few days ago. It came earlier than I expected because I rarely talk in global... And if I do it is usually retarded. I screenshotted me becoming trusted:
(click to show/hide)
Fun fact: I always played PVP and Raid servers, this is my first Semi vanilla, calm and peaceful server. I got tired of all the chat being spammed by screaming 10 year olds, and the numerous hackers who obviously xray your hideyhole, and the admins doing nothing about it. I still play alot of PVP though on a minigames server. Check out my stats: https://oc.tc/freekkiller

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 06:07:16 pm »
I like food.

We all like food lol.
Well actually...on a depressing note, anorexics and bolemics don't like food.

PandaDork

• SMP TRUSTED
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 09:28:28 pm »
IGN: PandaDork
Name (optional):Emma
Age (optional):13
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): It was at my 1 year anniversary party of being on opti(dont judge, i was pretty quiet and shy so it took awhile)and i was advertising it and out of nowhere 2crzy comes, launches fireworks, asks me for my username on the forums, and so i advertise some more and boom, everyones all like "congrats panduh!" And im like "wut" until i see my name and im like "OMFG"(except w/out the caps :P) Sorry for the long story
Fun facts:Im bloop_bloop's younger sister, unfortunately, he no longer plays opti as often:(
and i have a pet turtle :P
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 10:11:23 pm by PandaDork »

butterflywolves

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2013, 09:39:15 pm »
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): It was at my 1 year anniversary party of being on opti(dont judge, i was pretty quiet and shy so it took awhile)and i was advertising it and out of nowhere 2crzy comes, launches fireworks, asks me for my username on the forums, and so i advertise some moer and boom, everyones all like "congrats panduh!" And im like "wut" until i see my name and im like "OMFG"(except w/out the caps :P) Sorry for the long story
Fun facts:Im bloop_bloop's younger sister, unfortunately, he no longer plays opti :(

And yes guys me and Panda do know we have the same age and name.
Im back.... I think

PandaDork

• SMP TRUSTED
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 09:45:04 pm »
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): It was at my 1 year anniversary party of being on opti(dont judge, i was pretty quiet and shy so it took awhile)and i was advertising it and out of nowhere 2crzy comes, launches fireworks, asks me for my username on the forums, and so i advertise some moer and boom, everyones all like "congrats panduh!" And im like "wut" until i see my name and im like "OMFG"(except w/out the caps :P) Sorry for the long story
Fun facts:Im bloop_bloop's younger sister, unfortunately, he no longer plays opti :(

me and butter are basically twins :P

Birds4thewin

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2013, 09:57:22 pm »
IGN: Birds4thewin
Name: Talha
Reaction to getting Trusted: I actually stopped going on the server for a while, so I actually sort of didn't want trusted, so I was like "meh" when trodden gave me trusted.
My, was I wrong. Opticraft is great.
Fun Fact: I like sour gum. Of all things I can say, that is it.

butterflywolves

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 11:44:59 pm »

me and butter are basically twins :P

And me and Sj
Im back.... I think

sour_dino

• smp trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2013, 01:05:38 am »

The video I clicked on doesnt show your reaction
hey i dont really know what im doing

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 03:09:00 am »
IGN: chinesehorse
Name (optional): Gordon
Age (optional): 13 :D
Reaction to getting Trusted (feel free to tell the story): I log on and say hi. Someone else gets Trusted, so i say gratz. I notice that my gratz message name was golden :D I went OMFG. 5 mins later i realized i forgot to screeny :( Anyways i think Zera trusted me? not sure
Fun fact: I can solve the rubik's cube in just over a minute!
MOds can't promote :) and nice talent!
Whoops it was Saeberus... xD I'll go edit that.  Anyways thanks!
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!