March 29, 2024, 11:47:40 am

Author Topic: SphereVille City Application  (Read 1535 times)

whatmyname

• View Profile
SphereVille City Application
« on: May 03, 2013, 10:08:14 pm »
City name:SphereVille

City location: http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/-569/64/-2211/-3/1/0   World name: Old guest world.

Contributors: Duinis, AnMinecraftUser, Felix_De_Cat, Dropzone117? Radlam.

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): Whatmyname

Approximate dimensions: 270x170

Number of active residents:5 Including access to the farm.

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 7

SideNote: *Please do not protect the residential district, I placed that outside the area I want protecting so that members of the SphereVille community can protect their own houses, and when I expand I don't want an admin coming on just to remodel the city protection. This way in my mind is easier. :)*

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: My plans for the future are wide spread, I hope to get more residents to inhabit the city and it's many uses. The one thing I am hoping to create for the near future is going to be a selection of Spheres that inside have a whole entire biome to themselves, a BioSphere in simple terms. I am currently in the state of creating the first BioSphere which shall be a forest Sphere. My friend Duinis shall inhabit this because he likes nature. The biomes I shall include are:

Forest
Jungle
Desert
Snow
Nether

Why should we grant this city protection? You should grant my city protection because of the unique place this is, I think this is the only place where you can currently purchase a Sphere, live in it and have access to many other things that are in the city. SphereVille shall be one of a kind and I hope that you agree this is a unique type of city. Considering it is basically a floating mass of Spherical objects in the sky, who doesn't want to live in a ball once in their life.

Thank-you for taking the time to read my application, hope you enjoyed it and SphereVilles many offerings. Good luck to me! :D

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: SphereVille City Application
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 10:46:26 pm »
Very nice! Good luck!

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 10:43:41 am »
Lots of spheres coming along. Good luck!

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 11:10:21 am »
Better than before good luck :)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 02:09:44 am »
I would like to see a few more of these. Rejected for now.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident