April 29, 2024, 06:23:44 am

Author Topic: Stupid Minecraft!!!  (Read 1948 times)

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
Stupid Minecraft!!!
« on: April 13, 2013, 03:16:29 pm »
     OK here's my problem, my parents were divorced a long time ago(i'll have to live with it). Thankfully my dad got 2 take me instead of my mom, my dad is actenually a good cook and a good parent. The problem is; Every other weekend, I have to visit my mom. This drives me absolutely INSANE because all she does is sleep till like 12:00 and then get up and take us around to stores when we dont even buy anything!! To make things even MORE horrible, whenever I try to play minecraft there, It says: would you like to update minecraft now? I always click yes, but, knowing me, it doesn't work and instead says: Internal Error, Cannot update. I know what your going to say,"why do you click yes, why not click no and NOT have it updated and at least play singleplayer?" This among many things, I have already tried, and when I go to try and actually PLAY a singleplayer, minecraft just automatically crashes. WTF!!!!!!! Please tell me if you have a solution to fix this error with minecraft because I HATE not being able to play minecraft Every other weekend!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 03:18:38 pm by andersad »
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

loltation

• Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of Alcohol
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid Minecraft!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 03:29:01 pm »
Well, I haven't personally had this happen on my laptop but... I do sorta know how to fix it. My friend had this problem thanks to an incorrectly installed mod which ruined his jar file. Chances are the same thing has happened here (though it may not be necessarily mod related). Even if you don't have any mods installed, delete minecraft.jar from your computer then try to update it from the launcher. This SHOULD fix the problem (key word being SHOULD) but theres no guarantee. Still, it is worth a shot. If this works (or doesn't for that matter) please reply.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 04:06:00 pm »
    Ok thanks ill try it.
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

andersad

• View Profile