March 29, 2024, 12:07:04 am

Author Topic: Raul's server!  (Read 7261 times)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Raul's server!
« on: February 03, 2011, 05:23:49 pm »
Me and my brother created a server called "Noamcraft" (Noam is my brother's name).
While we do use Mclawl as a source (to tell you the truth I think the Mclawl source is better) we do mix opticraft stuff on the source.
Here is the link to the forums - http://noamcraft.free-forums.org/

Edit - We are looking for admins!
         Not any more, we have enough. But we are looking for operators =D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:01:32 am by raul7legend »

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Raul's server!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 05:37:52 pm »
I would like to be an admin:D
First post ftw

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:43:32 pm »
Is your brother reliable :P ?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 07:56:26 pm »
Is your brother reliable :P ?
I still can't understand what u mean =.=

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 04:40:15 am »
i want admin. me and rufarin would be boss

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 09:57:09 am »
i want admin. me and rufarin would be boss
Please go on the forums and fill an app =)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 09:57:59 am »
First post ftw
Fill an app on the forum =)

Rufarin.

• Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 08:47:50 pm »
First post ftw
Fill an app on the forum =)
ok :D
After I finish this game of domination...

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 02:46:50 am »
Lol u noob

Rufarin.

• Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 09:13:55 pm »
Lol u noob
Never will I be a noob :D
Gamebattles FTW

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 10:11:08 pm »
Dude, Prestige Search ftw... ;) :D

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 12:03:49 am »
Out of curiosity, what features in mclawl would you like to see in opticraft, or at least, what are the features that make it better than opticraft?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 10:25:51 am »
Out of curiosity, what features in mclawl would you like to see in opticraft, or at least, what are the features that make it better than opticraft?
1 - Well zoning is a great addon, but I'm not talking about zoning a whole world, but zoning a certain area so that it will be for the person that is building in it and builders+ allowed to build in it.
(Example) Guest - I hate when people are destroy my work, can you zone it for me?
              Operator - Sure! -Op makes his zones his house, and makes it that the people that can build in it are that guest and builders+-

2 - Well flying is a great option for people that don't have WoM so they just type /fly and glass is under them, and it makes them visible for only that certain player.

3 - /jail or /freeze, which sends that player to a jail, and the jail is his/her spawn point, making them not to move. This is a good way to catch griefers, and I recommend it to builders.

4 - I'm not sure if ops have this but there should be /opchat, if there are operators on, and they have a conversation about banning/promoting a person, and they can make it that only operators can see what they are talking.

5 - I think that builders sould use the /summon function summon,but they can only recruits and guests, which mclawl has.

6 - /spin , that you can choose to spin the structure by what angle you want it. This is good for copying stuff, and pasting it in a matter that you want it.

7 - I think that there should be a limit on using the /me for every 10 miniutes, like if you go over the limit a message shows up that says 'You can't do that' or something. I think that it should depend on the level also, for example that guests can do only 10 /me in 10 miniutes, but builders can do 30 /me in 10 miniutes (You can choose, I only gave an example)

8 - /move <x> <y> <z>, that you can choose what coordinates to move to. This is handy on putting on a paper your coordinates, and then once you get on, you can just do that. This is very good for finding your work on a big world.

9 - /lastcmd <player> This can see what his last command that he wrote, this should be ops+, and this can be very handy if you are going to put a lot of commands

10 - I think that the /undo should be also by time, since that the undo bot doesn't undo a lot, then you can undo all what he/she did.

11 - /clone <player> This is very useful for operators, as it shows all the players in that same player's IP

I think that this is enough, but there are a lot of more commands in my mind that are very good.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:09:20 am by raul7legend »

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2011, 11:35:40 am »
1 - Well zoning is a great addon, but I'm not talking about zoning a whole world, but zoning a certain area so that it will be for the person that is building in it and builders+ allowed to build in it.
(Example) Guest - I hate when people are destroy my work, can you zone it for me?
              Operator - Sure! -Op makes his zones his house, and makes it that the people that can build in it are that guest and builders+-

2 - Well flying is a great option for people that don't have WoM so they just type /fly and glass is under them, and it makes them visible for only that certain player.

3 - /jail or /freeze, which sends that player to a jail, and the jail is his/her spawn point, making them not to move. This is a good way to catch griefers, and I recommend it to builders.

4 - I'm not sure if ops have this but there should be /opchat, if there are operators on, and they have a conversation about banning/promoting a person, and they can make it that only operators can see what they are talking.

5 - I think that builders sould use the /summon function summon,but they can only recruits and guests, which mclawl has.

6 - /spin , that you can choose to spin the structure by what angle you want it. This is good for copying stuff, and pasting it in a matter that you want it.

7 - I think that there should be a limit on using the /me for every 10 miniutes, like if you go over the limit a message shows up that says 'You can't do that' or something. I think that it should depend on the level also, for example that guests can do only 10 /me in 10 miniutes, but builders can do 30 /me in 10 miniutes (You can choose, I only gave an example)

8 - /move <x> <y> <z>, that you can choose what coordinates to move to. This is handy on putting on a paper your coordinates, and then once you get on, you can just do that. This is very good for finding your work on a big world.

9 - /lastcmd <player> This can see what his last command that he wrote, this should be ops+, and this can be very handy if you are going to put a lot of commands

10 - I think that the /undo should be also by time, since that the undo bot doesn't undo a lot, then you can undo all what he/she did.

11 - /clone <player> This is very useful for operators, as it shows all the players in that same player's IP

I think that this is enough, but there are a lot of more commands in my mind that are very good.

Thanks for the reply. I'll address most of your points below

1. Opticraft has exactly that, zones restricted by both rank and level, as well as management commands which the zone owner can use to adjust who is allowed to build in their zone.

2. I may add support for this via a plugin later, but not a priority

3. /freeze is a good idea and will be added via plugin at a later stage.

4. Good idea, not sure when if ever will be implemented, but i do like it.

5. Probably wont implement this.

6. Will be implemented as /rotate when i eventually add draw commands (copy, paste, cuboid etc)

7. Not going to add that. If its abused, just disable it.

8. Sounds reasonable, might add it

9. I see no use for this. Not going to add it.

10. /undoactions already is time based?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 11:54:33 am »

Thanks for the reply. I'll address most of your points below

1. Opticraft has exactly that, zones restricted by both rank and level, as well as management commands which the zone owner can use to adjust who is allowed to build in their zone.

2. I may add support for this via a plugin later, but not a priority

3. /freeze is a good idea and will be added via plugin at a later stage.

4. Good idea, not sure when if ever will be implemented, but i do like it.

5. Probably wont implement this.

6. Will be implemented as /rotate when i eventually add draw commands (copy, paste, cuboid etc)

7. Not going to add that. If its abused, just disable it.

8. Sounds reasonable, might add it

9. I see no use for this. Not going to add it.

10. /undoactions already is time based?
I almost forgot about this - Portals. Yeah portals. Not really a big addon, but it is a very good one.

I am not really going to show you one by one what is the commands, but there is a page that I just found that has exactly that. Maybe you can get some inspiration about creating new commands =D  http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/MCLawl/Commands

P.S - As I said, I still really like some stuff on the opticraft source, and I mix in some stuff in my server that has opticraft source =D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:00:29 pm by raul7legend »