April 26, 2024, 11:02:08 pm

Author Topic: My Start.  (Read 2697 times)

whatmyname

• View Profile
My Start.
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:02:52 pm »
To begin with I was just browsing across the many servers on Planet Minecraft choosing some at random, just doing my thing. Then I came across Opticraft! This server has had me in awe since I was a Guest up until now I'm a Trusted. I began gradually learning about the server and making a couple of friend's to start with. But the very first friend I made was GeekiWeekly. This man was great to me, he made me a house, gave me food, gave me directions and tools. I will always look up to him as I did then. He was fantastic. <3  A while afterwards I began exploring building designs and architecture when I became fascinated in making my own homes. I moved after almost every house and to some this got tedious (xD). Eventually Geeki left and I was all on my own, not knowing anyone. My memory is a bit hazy but I remember meeting the three best people of my life after that moment. Radlam, BoshiWarrior and Eolhc2. These guys were like a brother and 2 sisters to me then, they cared for me and helped me. Just like they do now c=<. They're extremely friendly and I loved there personalities. Me and Boshi got on especially well after I went to his home and looked at his house. I was amazed by his building ways and asked him to teach me some. Of course he was busy mining and getting money but that didn't put off our friendship xD. By this time me and Boshi were eventually coming closer and finally we decided we would set out on an adventure to find the end portal!

At this moment I had at the very most moved house 15 times. Now I was creating my own island with a mushroom theme. Boshi helped in the making and I had my home set there. After we geared up to go to the end portal we both made boats, had a few jokes then we threw our first ender eye and off we go! We had many fun and I got lost quite a bit then. ._. I had to keep asking Boshi where on earth he was. As we were sailing towards the portal we eventually saw something in the distance and I was gobsmacked as we came closer. There was a large sandstone Colosseum made by Opticalza himself ;o. We took some screenshots and explored the area, coming out of the cages the players were meant to come out of. It was huge and took us a while to explore. Eventually though we took some last screenshots of bobbing in the water looking at it, then we carried on our adventure.

Eventually we reached land. It was all baron and no one has lived there for well over a couple of months. Me and boshi explored some of the houses and eventually ran across an old Moderator town. It was huge and had a western styled theme. The farms were spread out all over the area and I was amazed by how well constructed it was. Whilst I was making notes on this Boshi pointed out someone was near. I turned around and saw two names in a quarry type area. We waited and then Boshi had to go for dinner. I worked up the nerve to go down to them and eventually these two people became my friends :D. The people were Aw3s0m31ncarnate I believe and the other one was his close friend who slowly became less interested in the game and left. When me and Boshi found these people he took us to a nearby floating moderator village where he set up his house. It was a small but cozy 2 man cabin where him and his friend were set up. He showed us around and I was slowly working up building ideas. :) I loved that time I spent with those. Eventually though me and Boshi had to leave to find the portal.

We carried on and eventually got back on boat then came off on land, it went like this for 2 more goes I believe then we came across a large island. We studied it a bit and ran around, found a lot of abandoned houses. One of the main ones which was reasonably small was one owned by BigBadHenz. We asked him about it but no reply which I didn't mind :D. We kept throwing pearls to find our way to the portal and came across a large wizards tower with an inhabitant. I can't remember the owners name but he was an amazing builder and I just walked around amazed by what he had created. Boshi was asking questions about if he could have food, or if the portal was near. We eventually though. Had to leave. The owner of the tower eventually left for unknown reasons but never the less we carried on. We found a large bridge which helped our journey and we crossed it, by the minute getting closer to the portal. We threw some more and then. The final pearl went underground. We looked downwards and saw a huge open chasm. We went down and mined around a bit but could not find the portal, eventually we found out there was no portal. XD. Anyway that was a great journey and I will always remember it. <3 Thank's for the great times Boshi boy. :')

My new found friend Ivy2112 and I were making a blaze xp farm. These were quite popular back then as they were the most efficiency xp making way. I personally will always love them. Anyway me and him were just making it lalala then I payed to buy it which cost 80k xD I think we got another one after that and both co owned it however the one which we're making at the moment will be the best project I've ever done not only with him but out of all my time on opticraft. He's an amazing rich well put together guy who I hope you will all agree deserves many thing's in life. <3

When Boshi eventually quit for a while I got closer to Radlam and Eolhc2. I began selling houses to them and giving them stuff, whilst they also gave me stuff. I loved our friendship with dearness and we got closer, I built a chest pixel art house near there Fairfield home which eventually got sold and I moved away. We stayed in touch and still do today. :) However my computer broke and couldn't play minecraft for around four months, those were bad times for me and I hated not being able to carry on with Radlam. When I got back on she held a party for me and I had load's of fun. I eventually got back into the rhythm of playing opticraft, then I got trusted and we all had loads of fun! ^-^. When I built my tower house Radlam and I made a potion shop nearby in a hill and we sold potions together. Now though I sold that tower to LarryColt however radlam and I had a fun time with that Potion shop! One day though Boshi came back on. We had great fun and I reminded him of the Colosseum which he remembered. We all had a lovely time. I eventually left to have dinner and when I came back Boshi was gone. The sadness was ringing through my ears because I knew that this time he had left for another couple of months.

Daniblue182. This moderator is one of my best friends at the moment. You couldn't tell she's a mod because of how laid back and awesome she is. I've bought a blaze spawner off of her and she's helped me with many other thing's. :D Love you o.O And have great luck with whatever you want to achieve ! Stop confusing me though D: XD

Zeldalove1998x. This girl is crazy, thinks that she's a cat and wrecks havoc with awesomealicia. That's why she's a great friend! When she first joined SMP I was staring at her through a window observing her every move and looking around suspiciously, however now she probably might do that to me. So now I'm scared and regularly checking the Opticraft chat to make sure she's not killed a blender or something. Good luck with Moderator if you apply and best of wishes for the future.

B1uej0ker. This guy. He's the best builder I've ever seen. He's inspirational, I look up to him and the guy has many public services to show off how awesome he is at building structures. He's gave me a tour of his castle when he didn't have to and much much more. I couldn't ask more from this guy. I love him to bits. <3

Now though I stay in touch with Radlam and Eolhc2, we have great fun and are close friends. I've made quite a lot of friend's on opticraft and all I can say is I thank you all. Love you all <3. You've made my experience on Minecraft a hell of a lot better! The list of my friends so far which I love to bits are as follows:

-BoshiWarrior (Temporarily left :c)
-Radlam (Still on and still an amazing friend I can't describe how amazing she is. One of my closest friends forever. :3)
-Eolhc2 (Still on but an amazing friend! You're the best at doing what you do, make people happy! ^-^)
-GeekiWeekly (Has came back finally! <33 Welcome back mate you're an amazing guy and will always be my closest friend of all! :3)
-Starrychellx (Left for classic, eventually left that)
-Daniblue182 (A SMP Moderator and a very good one at that, best wishes :))
-zeldalove1998x (I didn't get on with her to start with but we've eventually coped with the nonsense)
-BigBadHenz (Sold all my diamonds to this beast. Been offline for 1 month since this post)
-DimitraMP (An amazing community helper and friend :))
-B1uej0ker (The current best builder I've ever seen and all around open amazing guy. <3)
-Ivy2112 (One of the cleverist people I've met and the best creator after J0ker! :3 Good luck man.)
However the best friend of all, is you Opticraft. The community that has helped me rise up to trusted through help and love. I show great affection to you all! <3 Take care.

I've also heard that this is inspiring other people to do it like Zeldalove1998x. I love this and hope you guys do great ! <3
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 11:41:53 am by whatmyname »

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
Re: My Start.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 03:58:16 pm »
was pretty fun to read ^_^ lol i like to confusse people ;D

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 05:25:06 pm »
I started here just like you xD , Just searching random servers at sites with a high rate , It were good times and there will come a lot of good times too ;D

whatmyname

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 06:14:46 pm »
True. c= Now look at you though. You're possibly one of the richest active players. XD

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 07:00:31 pm »
This was very entertaining and fun to read. Life stories are always interesting. Good work.

Dai_san

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 02:30:06 am »
d'awww I love this story.

GeekiWeekly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 02:37:48 pm »
It's good to be back, my start to Opticraft was much like yours :) Searching randomly through servers on planet minecraft :) I might do this too a "How I started" thread :)

We shall get started on bigger projects now to expand this small messy town i've made :L

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 09:02:02 pm »
Btw whatmyname you were the first person to ever MSG me and the first person to give me a job app ever on opti. I was a poor guest back then and I rarely talked. I think you were one of the first people to talk to me
Im back.... I think

whatmyname

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 09:18:01 pm »
:D