March 19, 2024, 09:01:44 am

Author Topic: The truth about Trusted.  (Read 4025 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
The truth about Trusted.
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:08:36 am »
Guys. You beg for trusted, and then beg for more to be added on to trusted. But this is about those who beg for it. If you don't read this whole thing I guarantee you will be disappointed.

•I want Trusted, I can't wait it'll be SOOOOO AWESOME!

Yippee. Water. You know what you get as a trusted that is actually guaranteed? Colored signs and water. It's not all that special to be quite honest. Now, let's assume you get more than you're guaranteed. Say, more respect, or even moderator. If you feel like more players respect you, that's probably what got you the rank, not a perk of it itself. And moderator doesn't just come to you. It took me four applications and 5 months after getting trusted to get moderator, and TylerHan2000 got it in I believe 7 applications.

•But what about fly powers and lava?

I have said this a million times, but here it comes again. I'm not too sure where these rumors started, but let's clear them up in my millionth-and-oneth attempt. Trusted have absolutely NO access to:
/fly
Lava
Are not admins
Do not get /tpa

To be honest, the /fly sounds ridiculous to me because where the hell do you hear about a non-admin getting /fly without donating or hacks?

•But Trusted doesn't get you cool stuff now!

Trusted are just members with a cooler color ingame. Shiny orange name.

•There are too many Trusteds!

This is nobody's fault, and is a common line by a trusted member. While it is correct that there are a lot more Trusteds than back in May, think like this: Greater players are joining our server! And it's not too many Trusteds, it's just that back then, we had like 4 operators compared to what we have now (9).

Trusted is great. But don't overhype it, spread stupid rumors or beg for it. In my reality, and I told many players this, there are two golden rules that pretty much guarantee trusted:

1. Don't be a dick.
2. Be patient.

It's actually that simple. I'm done with this wall of text now, so stop burning your eyes out and go do whatever you like now.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: The truth about Trusted.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 01:26:23 am »
This seems just like the topic Xeadin had created a while back
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: The truth about Trusted.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 06:00:51 am »
Salsa, please stop posting topics like this. All of the information that you listed here can easily be found on other parts of the forums. In the future please think before you make a new topic. Locked.