April 28, 2024, 08:23:09 pm

Author Topic: [Auction] 18 Cell Iron Golem Farm  (Read 7202 times)

tiggy26668

• View Profile
[Auction] 18 Cell Iron Golem Farm
« on: February 12, 2013, 06:20:36 pm »
Item: Iron Golem Farm with 18 cells
Starting Price: 500k
Buyout Price: 1.5mil
Bid Increment: 5k
Auction Ends: Feb 19, 2013 8:00pm EST (GMT-5)

Current Bid: Chief149 500k

Yield: approx 1 stack of iron blocks per hour ($28800/hr)

Has a built in crusher and security system to keep people from abusing the farm.

live map link (member world): http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/3236/64/1546/-2/2/0

Note: i'm only selling this one because i have a new 27 cell design (can be seen adjacent to this one) and have no further use for it.

if you think it's expensive well.... it costs a finite number, and u can make infinite money, any finite number divided by an infinite number is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so in all reality you're paying 0.00% of what it's worth....

Happy Bidding!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:44:54 pm by tiggy26668 »
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: [Auction] 18 Cell Iron Golem Farm
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 08:29:31 pm »
A little offtopic but I dont think ur other design will work. The cells are too close.

MY 300th POST!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 11:57:38 pm by High Roller »
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 10:48:29 pm »
A little offtopic but I dont think ur other design will work. The cells are too close

they're not, and it does

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 11:41:03 pm »
I counted 50 blocks between each one?
I thought the min. was 60 but you know better.

(I'm not being sarcastic or being a douchebag) Can you please tell me some numbers for village mechanics?
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 12:14:09 am »
I want this farm

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 02:01:06 am »
Of course I will need to see for myself to see if the farm truely provides what you claim.

It just so happens you built this thing not too far from my place (with the lava filled walls).

I'll put down 500K on it, but only if I can test it first and only if the yield is proven to be what you claim.
I'll of course pay you for the iron blocks or give you the iron blocks if the yields are not what you claimed and/or I decide to not buy it.

Best griefer name ^

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 02:09:48 am »
I counted 50 blocks between each one?
I thought the min. was 60 but you know better.

(I'm not being sarcastic or being a douchebag) Can you please tell me some numbers for village mechanics?

i don't really take offense...

there's 72 blocks between each farm, the trick is that only the centers matter and the hard part is figuring out what exactly counts as the "center" of the village, in my case they're 20x20 squares so it's the 4 center blocks.

as long as those 4 center blocks aren't within 32 blocks of another village i'm good.

so really from either side i have an extra 6 blocks before any problems happen.

Of course I will need to see for myself to see if the farm truely provides what you claim.

It just so happens you built this thing not too far from my place (with the lava filled walls).

I'll put down 500K on it, but only if I can test it first and only if the yield is proven to be what you claim.
I'll of course pay you for the iron blocks or give you the iron blocks if the yields are not what you claimed and/or I decide to not buy it.

i'm sure we can work something out, i'm pretty confident in the farm to produce at least that much.

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 09:50:35 am »
I've seen it when it started , 510k <3

Sorry.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 12:15:26 pm by ivy2112 »

lordyokel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 10:05:45 am »
which world is it on?
-Old man Yokel

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 11:56:18 am »

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 06:41:00 pm »
Can a golem farm be underground?

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 07:00:45 pm »
Can a golem farm be underground?

there has to be some kinda sky in the general vicinity, but yea they can. basically it comes down to the definition of a house which is very vague... but basically u need a door, a roof, and less space on one side of the door than the other.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 11:46:51 pm »
I couldn't find any numbers for sky room do you know?

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 03:59:38 am »
I couldn't find any numbers for sky room do you know?

it's not so much that u need sky as having sky means that there's a lot larger area outside than inside, as opposed to being in a closed off cave where there's limited space and there could potentially b more room inside the houses than outside and ur village changes size/shape to the cave....

if u have a large enough cavern it shouldn't b a problem...

if however ur hollowing out the ground into the shape of a village with little/no space around it then it'll cause issues

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 02:05:34 pm »
I'm officially placing 500K on this. I still expect to get a test run out of this farm.

My terms are, I want to test this farm for 3 hours. I will then get the average true yield as well as the number of ticks the server is producing (low ticks = lower yield than normal, but I would be happy with say half the yield you claim when there's only 12 to 15 ticks for example). Tiggy I will give you the full yield, or I will pay you the money earned from the yield, so I am not getting free use of your farm. If I like the number of ingots/blocks I got in that 3 hours then my bid will stay. Revoked if otherwise.

Best griefer name ^