April 29, 2024, 04:46:34 am

Author Topic: GTA V + Future Plans  (Read 1641 times)

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
GTA V + Future Plans
« on: January 31, 2013, 04:25:34 pm »
Idk about all of you, but I cannot wait for GTA V. Definately going to be a 5-Star game by the looks of it. And as you may or may not know, Rockstar Games officially announced the release date at 10:00am EST this morning! The proposed release date is September 17, 2013 instead of this spring. Which means most of us will be in school.

I plan on making a pretty decent gaming rig over the summer so I can enjoy the game without having to pay for LIVE and other Xbox crap.
(click to show/hide)

If you have any recommendations as to what brand(s) or equipment I should consider while purchasing parts for the rig, let me know. And, yes, I am going to build my own because I heard the pre-made rigs suck.
IG - @oem_moses

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: GTA V + Future Plans
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 05:27:13 pm »
If you know me, you will know I can't wait. A bit dissapointed that they moved the release date 4 months ahead as I'm starting college in September, so I probably less time to enjoy the game but hopefully this means there will be no problems and should be an amazing game. Hopefully there will be more media of it soon, and the box art but at least there is a solid date to look forward to now.

You do realise that they have only announced Xbox 360 and PS3 as the platforms it will be on (for now)? There is currently no plans or information of a PC release yet, if they do it will be a fair while after the console release.

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
Re: GTA V + Future Plans
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 07:41:29 pm »
If you know me, you will know I can't wait. A bit dissapointed that they moved the release date 4 months ahead as I'm starting college in September, so I probably less time to enjoy the game but hopefully this means there will be no problems and should be an amazing game. Hopefully there will be more media of it soon, and the box art but at least there is a solid date to look forward to now.

You do realise that they have only announced Xbox 360 and PS3 as the platforms it will be on (for now)? There is currently no plans or information of a PC release yet, if they do it will be a fair while after the console release.

Yeah, I know :/, Im considering trading my Xbox for a ps3 anyways so if It comes down to a extra long wait for a PC Release I'll be able to play gta, either way I'm thinking about building a pc regardless for other games like Crysis 3 and others that may interest me. I'm anxious for any extra media that comes out.
IG - @oem_moses