April 29, 2024, 01:40:09 pm

Author Topic: Moderator application- theacp127  (Read 1817 times)

theacp127

• I'm trusted. Trust me. Opticraft does.
    • View Profile
Moderator application- theacp127
« on: January 30, 2013, 04:15:58 pm »
Timezone:Central Time
Were you recommended by anyone?: Chipaton
Why you should become a moderator:
             I believe I would make a good moderator for my willingness to serve. I have always found serving others enjoyable. I like to joke around, but know when to take things seriously. I enjoy the company of other people, and always quick to say hi to my friends online. Recently, I've been less active that normal, but that was only a temporary happening so I will be on for at least an hour about every day. I have always looked up to the moderators as leaders in Opticraft, and I would like to show that I can be one of those leaders. I would be honored to join the ranks of Logan5353, Chipaton, joshkiizz, and other great contributors to Opticraft. As moderator, you will never have to worry about me leaving the server or becoming inactive. I don't like tekkit and other servers are not as good.
            I will make sure that I live up to all expectations of an honest and hard working person, and will hold myself responsible for any mistakes that may occur. Always thoughtful in my actions and words. Your acceptance will not be in vain and I will always make sure it stays so. Thanks. ~theacp127
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 12:13:42 am by Chipaton »

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator application- theacp127
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 04:44:22 pm »
supported :) good luck

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 12:15:32 am »
Acp, you have been very helpful to me and many other players as well. You are very mature and I wish you the best of luck and I could see you as a mod in the future.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 12:24:09 am »
Unfortunately, rejected.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident