April 27, 2024, 05:10:45 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] DiabloOnHigh  (Read 731 times)

DiabloOnHigh

• View Profile
[BUILDER] DiabloOnHigh
« on: January 28, 2011, 10:38:53 pm »
Ingame name: DiabloOnHigh
Briefly describe all your creations: Small kingdom with giant cross at the center, Fire breathing worm monster thing, Great bridge that extends quite far and encircles many marvelous creations, and a castle that holds a few secrets.
What worlds are the creations on: Kingdom- Guest31, Worm- Worldofrecruits, Bridge- Worldofrecruits, Castle- Guest
Links to screenshots of the creation:http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/Epiccola/Minecraft%20creations/       <---- Kingdom- Located top right corner of Guest31, Worm- Near the star wars set up, next to the bridge (Worldofrecruits) Bridge- Circles the Death Star (Worldofrecruits), Castle- Guest World.
Names of players who helped contribute:No players contributed.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention):The kingdom located in Guest31 was extremley hard to maintain. Ha, every day it was griefed. I felt it was worth maintaining it though because I really like the Opticrat server. Nice builders, recruits, and Ops. Building on Opticraft is a very enjoyable expirience, It would be great if i could have the full advantages of a builder. Helping others, catching griefers, and building in an enviorment where your work is safe would be amazing. Hopefully you accept this application.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: (Yes)
 (PICTURES ARE UPDATED)(More creations are on My Minecraft Album i can't keep up with my own work :D)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 04:33:16 am by DiabloOnHigh »

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] DiabloOnHigh
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 01:15:32 am »
Nice work!

DiabloOnHigh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 04:37:12 am »
Thanks bro!  :)

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 09:39:34 am »
Sorry to have kept you waiting, rejected. but please try again soon!

Remember: one big and impressive creation is better than 20 small ones that just fills up space ;)

-morten1ela