April 29, 2024, 02:21:21 pm

Author Topic: Thanks for the best damn year I could have ever spent.  (Read 10825 times)

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the best damn year I could have ever spent.
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 11:02:09 pm »
1: Where am I, I Spent alot of time with you!

2: Wasn't My friends Tekkit server! WE MADE A NUKE AND FUC**D THERE SHIZZ UP :3

3: Bitch if you don't get your arse back on, I Will kick your pretty little Head in till you gain sense & get back on the server i lost love (And a computer) I was away for like 5 months! I'm back into minecraft again Heck i'm normaly on xbox I have not touched that thing in like a week and abit but come on man don't give up get your self a project and get building :)

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 12:23:40 am »
I'm not going to say goodbye yet, because I still have some hope for you and Caz staying. Like I said in Caz's leaving notice, you have brought life and fun energy to the Opticraft community. It would really suck to see you go. We will sure miss you and Caz if you guys leave.  :(

theacp127

• I'm trusted. Trust me. Opticraft does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2013, 02:15:03 am »
I think if your bored with Opticraft, the best thing is to take a break. Go have some fun else where until you want to come back.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2013, 03:33:49 pm »
Guys, I am going to make a deal. There has been some serious tension in mymgeneralmlife, and shit has hit the fan. My grades have dropped, getting in fights with my dad almost to the point where it almost gets physical, and just not getting to that special "happy place". I sound like a whiny little bitch right now, but quite honestly my fate lies in my next moderator application. Why? At first I thought "lol don't care" when i got demoted. Then I realized "Shit. I'm bored again." and quite honestly, moderating gave me a reason to even stay because it gave me something to do, and actually was pretty fun. I miss that staff channel, where we used to talk about totally appropriate things, complain about our homework and try our best to talk ghetto (I didn't get far without using a certain word). I feel like I have "won" Minevraft. I have been to the nether,gott a blaze grinder, defeated the ender dragon, got an ender an farm, made shittons of potions, got some really good tools and armor, and when you sit therenwithbyour mega swords in your blaze grinder, you think "this is boring. I'll go do that other thing." then you go to your house and realize "I don't know what to do." As a moderator, that's easy. Go interrogate a member and see if they are worthy for trusted, go fly around the world fixing random grief, maybe try for operator, respond to some tickets, hang around spawn invisible and ban the spammers, hang out with a guest and help the, get a good start, hang around with other moderators and do stupid shit together, or just have a nice little quiet time and chat with the members of the community. But best of all, I watched people grow. Does anyone else remember 2crzy as a member? He about when I was a guest? A,d when you're a moderator, you feel like at least you are doing something productive to opticraft.so here's my wall of text, burn your eyes out and seeya for now
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2013, 03:55:16 pm »
Guys, I am going to make a deal. There has been some serious tension in mymgeneralmlife, and shit has hit the fan. My grades have dropped, getting in fights with my dad almost to the point where it almost gets physical, and just not getting to that special "happy place". I sound like a whiny little bitch right now, but quite honestly my fate lies in my next moderator application. Why? At first I thought "lol don't care" when i got demoted. Then I realized "Shit. I'm bored again." and quite honestly, moderating gave me a reason to even stay because it gave me something to do, and actually was pretty fun. I miss that staff channel, where we used to talk about totally appropriate things, complain about our homework and try our best to talk ghetto (I didn't get far without using a certain word). I feel like I have "won" Minevraft. I have been to the nether,gott a blaze grinder, defeated the ender dragon, got an ender an farm, made shittons of potions, got some really good tools and armor, and when you sit therenwithbyour mega swords in your blaze grinder, you think "this is boring. I'll go do that other thing." then you go to your house and realize "I don't know what to do." As a moderator, that's easy. Go interrogate a member and see if they are worthy for trusted, go fly around the world fixing random grief, maybe try for operator, respond to some tickets, hang around spawn invisible and ban the spammers, hang out with a guest and help the, get a good start, hang around with other moderators and do stupid shit together, or just have a nice little quiet time and chat with the members of the community. But best of all, I watched people grow. Does anyone else remember 2crzy as a member? He about when I was a guest? A,d when you're a moderator, you feel like at least you are doing something productive to opticraft.so here's my wall of text, burn your eyes out and seeya for now

Know what you feel mate (Some not and some different) if you want something to work on im working on a massive project and really only want mates with them and im sure you'll get mod again!

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 07:49:15 pm »
Hopefully you decide to stay whether or not you get Mod, try building something cool like sm1ffy suggested.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2013, 08:02:26 pm »
Hopefully you decide to stay whether or not you get Mod, try building something cool like sm1ffy suggested.

Because i give cool advise like That Wratkie haha, Or just help people with theres!

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2013, 08:36:09 pm »
You're just butthurt you lost moderator so you're leaving.

WHY YOU LEAVE DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:::::::::::::::::
Imma .... die.

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2013, 02:43:41 am »
You're just butthurt you lost moderator so you're leaving.

WHY YOU LEAVE DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:::::::::::::::::
Imma .... die.

You don't seem to have any sympathy for him, do you? He said he didn't care until he noticed he would be extremely bored. Plus, he's also going through problems like Cazual is

theacp127

• I'm trusted. Trust me. Opticraft does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2013, 02:47:31 am »
Does building things help get people mod? I really don't see how that helps, but I don't have anything against salsa becoming mod again so build away.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2013, 05:22:47 am »
Eh, screw it. I will stay with or without moderator. And CooCrab was being sarcastic when I said "You might hitnk I'm just being why because I'm leaving after losing moderator" no need to blow this out of proportion. Just a joke.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

caseyboy123

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2013, 06:07:18 am »
Fellow opticrafters, do not worry.  We are not going into a dark ages.  This dark ages saying came around in about September...  What else starts in September?  School.  And school especially high school or college can be a lot of work and very stressful. Don't worry come June and July I'm sure many of our old friends will be back to visit. And also if you decide to stay snape that's awesome!

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2013, 06:12:40 am »
Then excuse my rant……
And glad to know you'll stay whether or not you get Mod. rank back :)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2013, 03:37:10 pm »
Guys...the dark ages thing was a JOKE. We are not going into dark ages, lol

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2013, 04:30:14 pm »
Dip shit just re apply its back open, I've already lost mate you deserve another go;)