April 29, 2024, 07:35:31 am

Author Topic: Herobrine's Keep  (Read 9071 times)

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
Herobrine's Keep
« on: January 23, 2013, 11:37:53 pm »
City name: Herobrine's Keep

City location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name): http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/2743/64/-3132/-2/1/0 This is in the old guest world, at coords: X 2713. Z-3087

Contributors:Saeberus, Joshskiizz i would like to thank them both for their donations

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): B1ueJ0ker

Approximate dimensions:270x279

Number of active residents: Although I haven't allowed anyone to move in yet, i have many daily visitors.

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: The castle, arena, dungeon, public grinder, ship, garden Maze, and even a Mudd-Hut

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:

The arena is finished. It consisted of public access to 11 spawners. The main arena is a Player vs Spider room. There are 6 spawners (5 that spawn at the same time). There is access to one skeleton grinder, one zombie grinder, and 3 spider grinders. The arena also has a spleef and Level 30 enchanting room. My arena has always been kept public and will remain that way.

The Garden Maze behind the castle is finished, but I'm thinking about pushing it back about 5 blocks. It is a replica of the Garden Maze at luray Caverns VA. There is a reward chest locked by a password that players who challenge the maze look for.

Under the castle is the dungeon. The main floor of the dungeon is complete. Players who explored the dungeon (maze) may find the "prison log" a book wrote by a prisoner that hints to the hidden door to the abandoned wing. This Easter Egg, is mostly finished. Players can at the moment find the showers, prison records, dungeon masters private room, death row, and the iron maidens. This is all kept behind hidden doors. It is a work in progress. I don't want to give away too much, but what I've listed has been seen my many players. To finish this I have alot of underground work to do. This has proven hard to protect with PS, that's why it has been put on hold at the moment.

I have a ship i am working on to the left of my castle. I still need to furnish it.

In addition to my arena, I have a public grinder. The grinder uses 3 spider spawners and a zombie spawner at the same time. This alone has drawn visitors to my home.

I will be adding a dragon to the castle build. I've started the tail, but it's not much to look at right now. This will be a massive build and take me alot of time.

When i get farther along i plan on building a sewer system under the courtyard too.

There is a finished Herobrine statue on the castle, i under stand that many players have built statues but I built something special for the statue of herobrine. Some visitors have noticed that the statue will randomly blink. :D There is a chicken randomizer that causes pistons to close his eyes.

As for the castle, the first 3 floors are finished. I have more floors that need to be decorated still.

Why should we grant this city protection?
I would like project protection, because i want to keep this public. It has many visitors daily. Using the grinders, trying to complete the maze, battling in the arena, exploring the dungeon and it's hidden rooms. The castle has 7 reward chests that are waiting to be found. This project is getting too big to protect by myself, there are many spots already that aren't protected by the PS's i do have.

I have already found my castle on youtube, explored by a fan of my work. I have greeted guest who have told me the castle is the reason they are on, one had told me that it was his inspiration for his spawn, another guest was there because a friend told him to come see it. I welcome everyone who comes, regardless of name color. I joined this sever because it's a high traffic sever and i want people to see what i can do.

I mentioned i built a Mudd-Hut. this is true. it's just outside the castle. I built this to prove that even dirt homes can be awesome. I think i made that point. The sad thing is I've witnessed a player spawn on my /home and pull out his/her shovel and try to destroy it. It is under PS so I had a good laugh about it. But now that my castle as gotten too big for the Protection stones that i do have on it, it's got me thinking, if a player is willing to destroy my mudd-hut just becouse it's there, i really need to ask for help protecting my Castle.

I'm not asking for project protection to keep player out, I'm asking for it so that i can keep letting them in.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 07:20:44 am by B1ueJ0ker »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Herobrine's Keep
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 11:41:18 pm »
looks sweet
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 11:54:26 pm »
Finally putting it in, good luck, you have spent lots and lots of time obit, you deserve it!
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 12:23:29 am »
this definitely deserves protection. good luck.  ;D

theacp127

• I'm trusted. Trust me. Opticraft does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 02:10:24 am »
This has to be one of the the most impressive buildings on Opticraft to date. If anything deserves project protection, it should be this.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 02:52:50 am »
I'm so glad you are making this public now. I believe you deserve this protection. This way you will be able to expand further and make great things safely. You have worked so hard and continue doing so and your creations result as some of the best minecraft work I have ever seen. You put so much dedication and work into this, it seriously deserves to be protected. I've seen this castle come a long way since June, and I hope you get this granted protection.

OzzyKP

• I sleep with the fishes.
    • View Profile
    • National Youth Rights Association
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 05:36:36 am »
Absolutely one of the best things on Opticraft, this is a no brainer to get protection.  With as huge as this thing is I'm amazed he's been using protection stones this whole time. 

The best thing isn't just the impressive scale and aesthetics, but all the secret passages and redstone tricks and such.  Very detailed.  This is a fantastic build.
Owner & Creator of Aquain, a huge underwater city in the old guest world.  Check out info on my underwater city here.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 07:03:39 am »
I thought it would be a good idea to add some screenshots of Herobrines Keep

Notice that the statue has closed his eyes

even the dungon showers work

Hope you enjoy.

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 11:37:15 am »
Supported!!!
Im back.... I think

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 12:00:24 pm »
Supported to the fullest. I have watched you add on to this castle for so long. I hope you get it man. ;D

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 07:55:28 pm »
This place looks absolutely lovely! A protection would satisfy us all! Dis thang is supported!

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 04:43:57 am »
OMG! B1ue Finally! I toatally support this build! I remember when alot of things were not there Lol

benc117

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 06:18:19 am »
Yay b1ue you finally did it!
SUPPORTED!!!!

nhat ur a devil ur post number is 666 (as im sending this)
Instragram: @ben.callaghan
Email: ben.callaghan.2001@hotmail.com
IGN: Benc117

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 07:53:15 am »
Accepted, use /region addmember herobrineskeep playername to add people to the protection.

OzzyKP

• I sleep with the fishes.
    • View Profile
    • National Youth Rights Association
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 07:54:35 am »
Yay, congrats!!!!
Owner & Creator of Aquain, a huge underwater city in the old guest world.  Check out info on my underwater city here.