April 28, 2024, 09:17:54 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] Jebbox  (Read 1025 times)

Jebbox

• The Facemelter
    • View Profile
[Operator] Jebbox
« on: January 24, 2011, 02:11:26 pm »
Name: Jebbox
Timezone: GMT+1
Forum Join date: 11th of January.
Current rank: Builder
Reason for application: There are several reasons why I'm applying. One of them is that a lot of the time when I'm online, there's never an OP to be found while griefers are going berserk or people harrassing eachother. I feel helpless, want to help those people that are being subjects to this. I'm a very fair and righteous person and I feel terrible over someone elses work being destroyed. I've been here for a while now and I would like to take more responsibility and be a valuable asset to this server since I like it so much here and spend several hours playing on this server. I also feel that I'd be doing more good and fill out the operating position if you decide to accept me.
Why you should become an operator: Like I wrote earlier, I'm very fair and righteous and I get along with people really well. Discipline and ethics are two important things to me so you can feel reassured that I will always make the right decision and treat people equally regardless of rank etc. If I get this rank I will always give that little extra to help people out, banning griefers and moderating chat. Encouraging people on what they're building is also a good way to promote our server and make people stay and get a more friendly atmosphere.
Extra information: As an operator I will always do my best to help people out and make this a friendly place. I'm fully commited and I aknowledge the supreme responsibility of becoming an OP. You will not be dissapointed at me.

Thanks in regard, Jebbox

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: [Operator] Jebbox
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 03:05:19 pm »
The op apps are closed ;) This is a great app! But unless you have been told to apply for this position by an admin/owner, it would most likely get denied.

Ether way, good luck :)

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 06:05:51 pm »
On trial, congratulations!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 06:42:16 pm »