April 29, 2024, 12:26:55 am

Author Topic: Well Howdy there everyone ;D  (Read 2272 times)

mudokonmaster

• View Profile
Well Howdy there everyone ;D
« on: January 23, 2011, 06:38:40 am »
How are ya'll? My name is MudokonMaster and  I get that name from the lovely Oddworld games which I play. I'm obviously the newest member to the forums! Yay! I hope I can be a great contribution to Opticraft and can be someday a mod! At the moment, I'm a guest and, yes... The guest section is quite griefed indeed, but that didn't stop me from building a nice fancy home that no one can get to. I like to call it a Grief-Proof home it's at bedrock level and it's surrounded by stuff that would look like random blocks, but there is a secret passage behind it that would lead to my home! Since this is obviously the most popular server, I guess I'll be sticking around these forums and around the server. It seems like a really cool server, (at least it will be once I get to builder+) and I hope I can make friends with all you guys on these forums. ;D My name in the server is the same as in the forums.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 07:32:39 am by mudokonmaster »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Well Howdy there everyone ;D
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 04:35:58 pm »
sup

mudokonmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 01:59:01 am »
sup
Hey not much at all, I just finished making 2 giant creeper statues:) So how do I become a builder after I'm recruit?

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 05:52:35 am »
sup
Hey not much at all, I just finished making 2 giant creeper statues:) So how do I become a builder after I'm recruit?

To be a builder, you have to add an application

Here is the template : http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,4.0.html

If operators like it, then you will be an op...