April 19, 2024, 07:33:33 pm

Author Topic: Hey folks out there, this is TBPB!!! (tbpb2010)  (Read 1597 times)

tbpb2010

• View Profile
Hey folks out there, this is TBPB!!! (tbpb2010)
« on: January 22, 2011, 11:15:31 pm »
Hey ppl my name is Todd! My typical internet screenname is tbpb2010 including Minecraft (tbpbTB2010 on youtube check out my lets plays sometime! ;)) I live in Texas (kinda hard to say which city I'm livin in due to me moving back forth between my college apt and my family's house so often).  Right now I'm a first year student (freshman) attending UT@Arlington (so I live in Arlington I guess?) and my major is Architecture (was that a surprise? REALLY?) 

Yeah, I've always loved to build and of course a continuiously developing game/program like Minecraft is just the type of addictive game I can play to not only express the constructs that pop up in my head but just to have fun and enjoy the addictiveness and wonder that is Minecraft.  I'm an African American so if anyone can tell me how to change my skins in Minecraft single player and on the server that'd be nice thnx! :)  But me being an architect you'd probably think I'd only like building buildings right?  WRONG!!! Actually I like to be a little more creative and at times I build giant scale models of everyday objects (the other day I built a giant trombone that got griefed like 20 times and then got lost when the guest world was resetted but I did finish it eventually so I was happy :D) and if you see a giant larger than life object most likely I may have had something to do with it!  Usually I build whatever's on my mine whether its a Mario Warp pipe or a floating island so my projects can get a little random but I guess that's the "creativeness" in me.

I actually don't play Minecraft that often so I'm probaby still Noobish (although I'm a recruit on this server at the moment).  Once I get started on a project though minutes usually turn into hours lol (but of course isn't that the addictiveness of Minecraft at its best?)  I don't mind working with others so if anyone needs a partner on a project or want to collaborate and exchange ideas I'm willing and ready!

So I guess that's it!  Sorry for the long intro folks but I (like my sister) tend to txt/message/e-mail in paragraphs rather than sentences.  Hope to meet some cool, interesting folks who like to build as much as I do!