March 28, 2024, 08:51:13 am

Poll

Do You Think I Would Be a Good Staff Member?

Yes
2 (50%)
No
0 (0%)
Go Away
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Application For Op  (Read 1475 times)

xTheHulsex

• I try Prevent people from Griefing!
    • View Profile
Application For Op
« on: November 17, 2012, 05:48:07 pm »
Hello, I would be interested to Join the Opticraft Ops for the Opticraft Classic Server. I Have been Well known on it to help and Help others and give advice. I Don't think of myself as a good builder. But I Have all of my Classic Op friends to back me up when i say. " I'M Only in for the user's Safety and To Make everyone's stay here on Opticraft a better one so they come back on again. I'm Fair, I Enjoy Helping people a lot. I Want whats best for this server. I Would do Anything for the safety and well being of this Big Server and More! So Please Review this Statement and Think about What I Could Change To Make the Classic Server Better For Everyone, Were People Can Rome More Safely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stuff About Me
1. Have Been on OptiCraft For 8 Months
2. Im On mostly More than 4 times a week. Im Active on the server
3. I Talk With Manners and With Respect.
4. I'm a Safety Freak lol To Others well being.
5. I'm 14 And Have earned Most of respect from most of the staff on classic.
No I Understand I Have to Earn Builder then Craft then Op  ut I Have been Protecting this Server And its commonly Visited Player. So Please Think About My Application To Help Make Opticraft a Better. Safer. Better Place for Players to Rome around.

Thank You! ;)
Thulse

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Application For Op
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 05:49:36 pm »
You didnt get permission to make this. Rejected.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 07:21:28 pm »
Also, please refrain from using hard-to-read colors (such as white... @_@ )

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 08:38:26 pm »
1. As Alicia stated, you did not get permission from Nick3306, our admin, to apply for Classic Operator as a recruit. Seeing as how you don't have any intentions on achieving the builder rank, you must at the very least get permission from nick. Without permission, you cannot apply as a recruit. You are always welcome to apply for builder and then operator. However none of those guarantee you will be automatically accepted.

2. You didn't even apply for Operator in the correct format. Please look at this link as a reference for the format we expect in OP apps.