March 28, 2024, 10:19:42 pm

Author Topic: op app  (Read 13326 times)

wolfgirl419

• life is amazing dont mess it up you have only one
    • View Profile
op app
« on: November 14, 2012, 11:52:31 pm »
Name: wolfgirl419
Timezone:est
Forum Join date:June, 23 2012
Current rank:recruit
Reason for application: I think I could help people if they need help. If the other ops cant come on for some reason i could be on opticraft to help the other ops. I also could remind people to be respectful to others, remind them not to destroy other peoples things, and ban or kick people for a good reasons. If they keep being mean and not respectful i will kick them, and if they destroy someones build i will banned them for however long.
Why you should become an operator: I could help with the people that are not respectful and the people that destroy things that arent theres.
Have you been temp-op before?: No
Extra information: nick3306 gave me permission :D

« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:10:04 pm by wolfgirl419 »

ry_an_c

Re: op app
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 12:33:48 am »
Ok here's my two cents. I've known you since you joined Opticraft classic. You're a great person with a great attitude, but there is a problem. When DjAlphawolf made his app, he was someone who has been in the community for years and was well known. You on the other hand, have recently joined not only 4 months ago, and not many know you. When several other recruits made apps, it got a little out of control. Sadly, I can't support your app. Getting builder will get you more well known, and your names in the forums :). I know i haven't been on in a while, but i still see you are builder. No support but good luck. You might make a great op! ;)

Kodak28

• ~carpe noctem~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 01:28:47 am »
I see that you finally got ahold of nick, wolf.  Good luck.  ;)

As far as wolf being unknown in the community, she has been around for hours a day, every single day for the past couple of months.  She seems to be fairly well known now.  She has helped me out numerous times, especially when things got busy and I was bouncing around between people.  When you speak of DJ, he hasn't been here for years, he hasn't even quite hit his one year mark yet, and when I became an operator I had only been on the server for two months.  The time she has been here really doesn't seem like that large of a factor to me.

Whether or not she deserves to be an operator and has the maturity level required is up to the admins, I just don't want to see anything against a person that isn't all that accurate.  Personally, I have never been a huge fan of people jumping straight from recruit to operator, but if the admins think that she is ready enough to help us out I'd be more than willing to welcome her as part of the staff.

(click to show/hide)

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 08:25:06 am »
Good luck wolf
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 03:33:59 pm »
i support you woulf, i think you will be a more dedicated op than me (not that that is very hard)

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 03:45:36 pm »
Supported you're kind in-game. ;)

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 05:56:51 pm »
Ok here's my two cents. I've known you since you joined Opticraft classic. You're a great person with a great attitude, but there is a problem. When DjAlphawolf made his app, he was someone who has been in the community for years and was well known. You on the other hand, have recently joined not only 4 months ago, and not many know you. When several other recruits made apps, it got a little out of control. Sadly, I can't support your app. Getting builder will get you more well known, and your names in the forums :). I know i haven't been on in a while, but i still see you are builder. No support but good luck. You might make a great op! ;)
When I made my app, I was just hitting 6 months of being a member of the opticraft community. Like Kodak said, time shouldn't be an issue. What you should be concerned with is how she conducts herself and if she can handle the heavy responsibility of a classic operator on her shoulders. Not how long she's been here. I've seen people get a staff rank in a month of being on the server.

Good luck wolfie. I think you would do fine as an op but I haven't really observed how you conduct yourself with guests, mostly because I just don't pay attention. I'd like to observe from now on just how you help guests with the limited abilities a recruit has. But you get a good luck from me. Support will come when I think you're definitely ready.

wolfgirl419

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 08:16:04 pm »
Thanks for all your support and good lucks to me. I feel like i have great friends on here who will help me thank you all. i cant have better friends like all of you guys.you all inspired me to try to be an op, thank you all so much! :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:27:38 pm by wolfgirl419 »

mgfrake

• Love is the best thing you can have - Make it last
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 09:56:02 pm »
Ryan: I have hit my year anniversary 6 days ago :P I have been rejected thousands.

Good luck wolf, You are a great person and a great friend to me. I really hope to see you as an operator for you would be good at this job. I have known you for a very long time and support you in all the ways possible. Supported and may luck be with you. :)

12 and single and ready to mingle! changed didn't it ;)
don't click this link... Unless you wanna see a sexy model. You only have one family. Don't make a bad choice.

wolfgirl419

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 10:11:16 pm »
aww thanks mg you are a good friend to me to
:) and thank you again

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 10:19:11 pm »
Best of luck to you wolf
You make choices in life and you don't look back

wolfgirl419

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 10:34:45 pm »
thank you nuzzy!!!!!!! you are a good friend to :D

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 10:55:17 pm »
Although I don't play Classic nearly as much as I use to, it seems like you are very mature and have a great set of friends behind you. Good luck =)

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 12:19:21 am »
havent really seen you before but if dj kodak and the other's think youll do a good job

Des approves

wolfgirl419

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 08:15:30 pm »
ty guys and yes i do have good friends :)