April 29, 2024, 03:59:52 pm

Author Topic: Banned (hypersniper1) please read  (Read 3765 times)

hypersniper1

• View Profile
Banned (hypersniper1) please read
« on: November 08, 2012, 06:56:49 pm »
I was permanently banned for setting a death trap at my house ages ago. But I can explain. I was on my laptop round at my grandmothers house, she is not very good with computers. She asked if she could borrow my computer, and I as a nice grandson let her. The telephone rang and she proceeded to answer it. It was a call centre in India that was on the other end. I did not know this as I was outside at the time. They told my grandma that there was a virus on my computer and that they were from Microsoft. They took my grandma to a website that I am not going to say lest ye be tempted to go on it. But this is a wireless sharing website so the person on the other end of the phone managed to control my computer. They sifted through many of my files searching for credit card details, but me, being 14 i did not have any. They must have got bored or something and so just clicked on minecraft and as i have my password saved they logged on as me. By the time I got in the house, after my grandma called me, they had done the unforgivable. Please believe me my grandma is now afraid of using the internet. Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:29:24 pm by hypersniper1 »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned (hypersniper)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 08:55:16 pm »
Although the story sounds a bit far-fetched, it's up to awesomealicia whether to unban you or not.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [awesomealicia] Banned (hypersniper)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 08:59:21 pm »
I'm just going to deny this because you're obviously full of crap. Your fault, dont have your password saved.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 09:15:42 pm »
This has got to be one of the best ban appeals i have read.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 09:19:16 pm »
i luled

hypersniper1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 09:23:58 pm »
everyone here has taken this as a joke. I will sadly inform you this was not a joke and that my grandma is now afraid of using the computer. I implore you to reconsider, otherwise I will have to tell my dear grandma I can't take back what was done. Do you understand what online scams do to people. So I ask you as a minecraft player to another, please trust me.

hypersniper1

• View Profile
Re: Banned (hypersniper1) please read
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 09:39:10 pm »
IF you really want proof the website they took her to is (redacted) BUT DON'T GO ON IT!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:40:12 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 09:39:49 pm »
Not our fault...

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 09:41:42 pm »
Being a Scam baiter, this does happen, also being a Scam Baiter I can tell you that they have ZERO interest in your MC account. Anyway's I removed your link to the virus filled website

Also, 666th post >:D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:43:45 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

hypersniper1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 09:44:56 pm »
I accept that it is not your fault and you may say that I can never play on opticraft again, I am not blaming anything on you and I would be pleased if you would let me on the server again, I love it so much, jails do not stop one from ever coming out again (well except people who have the death sentence, but we don't have it here) jails are to rehabilitate people, I have learnt my lesson about trusting my grandma with my computer but could you please spend 30 seconds to unban me. If there was an earthquake in Nigeria that killed 200 000 people it wouldn't be anyone's fault. But people are awesome and send aid and rescue. Please make my day here mate.

hypersniper1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 09:46:34 pm »
I know he said no but this means so much to me and he didn't know all the facts untill I told him. Please do this for me minecrafts so boring now. Oh and sorry about posting that website its just no one was believing me about my grandma,
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:55:11 pm by hypersniper1 »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 09:52:41 pm »
please use the modify button as opposed to double posting, also don't post on other ban appeals that aren't yours. And I do believe Alicia said no already.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 09:58:55 pm »
No. Denied, as I already said. Locked.