April 25, 2024, 12:29:13 am

Author Topic: [BUILDER] HIGHonLIFE1012  (Read 530 times)

HIGHonLIFE1012

• View Profile
[BUILDER] HIGHonLIFE1012
« on: January 17, 2011, 02:38:55 am »
Ingame name: HIGHonLIFE1012
Briefly describe all your creations: An underground library with a reading room, A water elevator leading to a sky room, a sky castle, a dance place, a torch-like elevator, a diamond in the sky, a secret garden, a movie room, a headquarters (also serves as an apartment complex), a sky apartment complex, a dock for space craft, a x-wing-like starfighter, a jedi starfighter, and a droid starfighter.
What worlds are the creations on: flatguest, worldofrecruits, worldofrecruits2, worldofrecruits4
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: Ferrai (Haven't heard from in a while though), and two other guys whose names i forgot but they only helped with the apartment complex cuz I had no hacks when i built it.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I wanted to apply for a builder position since the day i built my headquarters but I felt like I needed to do more so I built the starfighters and I would love to see myself building more stuff and have more worlds open to me so I can expand more and that's why I am applying. As time goes on, I wanna become an operator so I can help fellow recruits and guests, like me, ones who want to just build and see their imaginations become creations and also keep people from destroying their work cuz I've had to rebuild a few times (even in the recruits worlds)
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] HIGHonLIFE1012
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 02:49:05 am »
Approved on this 16th day of January in the 2011th year of our Lord by flighttwentyone.