April 25, 2024, 12:06:27 am

Author Topic: The time has come....  (Read 11352 times)

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: The time has come....
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 06:32:42 am »
Good luck out there arse. You've always been an exceptional member of the opticraft staff both on smp and classic and an incredible friend. I hope your future endeavors in the real world prove successful. I'll miss you old buddy. I'm sure we all will.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 03:17:08 pm »
:O you just started building Penn Station again! what are you gunna do with it!?!?

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 05:27:26 pm »
:O you just started building Penn Station again! what are you gunna do with it!?!?
I guess me and ZX are finishing it?
I mean we helped him with it and i got pretty much every picture he sent me about it + the sketchup model.

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 05:37:47 pm »
:D yay i was thinking that 2 of the top 2 biggest projects in opticraft were going to be abandoned in less that a week. (this and tbpb's thing) And im sure he'll still work on it, but its deffinetly going to be harder.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:10 pm »
The time has come for me to give back my moderator rank. I have enjoyed being a mod since the 14th of January, the 9 months have been a great time but now I have to move on.

It accrued to me that my recent activity was now limited to an hour on weekdays and few hours on the weekend. This meant I wasn't going to be on much, not really being a Mod. I had fought about leaving for the last month or so, hoping I would find more time for Opticaft but with the new job prospect it appears I’m going to be on a lot less than my already ready reduced online time.
I am now dealing with very intense studies due to education, problems accruing in my own life and also finding a job. This has reduced the free time I have and right now I’d rather play minecraft than moderate it; or even not play any video games at all.

I feel giving back my rank is the best thing to do, as I won’t be doing much with it. I know there will be someone who will be doing a better job than me. As my time on SMP will be minimal I have no need for my items or money. I will be selling everything I can back to the market and Items I can’t sell (diamonds, dragon eggs, emeralds) will go in an auction.  Once everything is sold I’ll do a raffle type thing and the 3 winners will get my money.

I hope the best to everyone and that Opticraft will become even more awesome. Also thank you to everyone who has ever given me a chance at something, ever given me anything or has ever spoken to me. You are all brilliant.

Thank you for my time as mod but it is now over.

Arsenic

noooo! Your not fully leaving the server...right?? I hope your not, you are a badass! Have a great time at whatever you do from here. I will miss you if you leave. Goodbye arsenic, aka ouch aka Chris.

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2012, 06:41:34 pm »
But... But... D:

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 07:47:43 pm »
Who will be our next operator then... D:

(Sorry for offtopic, but I vote raul7legend)

I can't believe arsenic is leaving...such a wonderful guy, and plus, he's a shark! Lol I liek sharks...

Bye sharkehboi
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 08:06:35 pm »

Disagree! (not that i dont like you raul... xD) I think it should be 2crzy. Not my favorite mod (I really dont know why, i just dont like you that much) but he is deffinetly the most proactive mod. Maybe raul's timezone sharer, Scotty602AB. But anyways, i hope arsenic reapplies for mod in the future!

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2012, 08:55:27 pm »
You were the oldest mod there was. Good-Bye Arsy.

---><--- Click the monkey

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2012, 09:01:39 pm »

Disagree! (not that i dont like you raul... xD) I think it should be 2crzy. Not my favorite mod (I really dont know why, i just dont like you that much) but he is deffinetly the most proactive mod. Maybe raul's timezone sharer, Scotty602AB. But anyways, i hope arsenic reapplies for mod in the future!

Mods don't get op in three months...

And arsenic is leaving. Not that I like that.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 09:19:16 pm »
I didnt say he should get op NOW did i? I didnt think so. And he will be around. Hes deffinetly not going to leave forever.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 02:27:21 am »
Guys, none of you know the requirements for operator so please stop talking about it. Lets keep this post on topic.

:'( Arsenic

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 02:33:54 am »
I will always remember you plz dont leave server for good.

:'( I will miss u

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 02:56:48 am »
Directed to the person who was know as Ouch_Ouch, now know as Arsenic_Shark.

You were the first person I met as a recruit on Opticraft. I remember logging in on Opticraft Classic and going into guest. Quickly becoming recruit then registering on the forums. The next day I logged in and went to recruit. I started building and saw some builds next to mine and saw another name flying around. Ouch_Ouch was building a watermill next to me. We chatted, and I could tell you were a great builder. At the time, I was a pretty lousy builder, but you were nice about it and did not tell me. :P Anyway, we built and talked together for many days. I gradually became a better builder while you were doing far better things. We have had some great times that I will never forget in my days playing Minecraft. I hope to see you back just a few times to talk.

Until then,
Logan

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2012, 11:51:17 am »
Thank you guys for all the really nice comments, it really opened my eyes to how many friends I've made in this community and how we all care for one and another.

I know a lot of you don't want me to leave but I have to due to me not having enough time now to moderate to a good standard. If in the future I get more free time I'll reapply but right now I'll only be able to come on when I have 20 mins or so free.

And Logan, my first friendship on that Classic server. We were amazing. I joined that empty recruit world and found a little spot and started to build a watermill. I look over and see the smallest cutest town and it really lead me to see that you don't have to just build one thing, you can build towns and cities.
We talked and built together, we gave each other advice on what to do, I had ambitions to become a operator but you on the other hand didn't. You felt that your builds were rubbish. We both helped each other through and both got Operator. I can never and will never forget them days.

If anyone needs to contact me, just send a PM. I'll reply as soon as I can. Once again thank you to everyone. You are all brilliant

On a side note, as I said I was going to sell my items. The auction can be found here and the lottery to win my money here.