April 28, 2024, 06:40:12 am

Author Topic: (mod application) piplupdude  (Read 2628 times)

piplupdude

• Piplupdude. Half-dude, Half - Piplup.
    • View Profile
(mod application) piplupdude
« on: October 04, 2012, 08:41:05 pm »

Timezone: USA Eastern Time

I have not been recommended

I think I should become a moderator because I am Trusted, and have many friends that have been made on this server. I trust them, and hope they trust me.

I think my main traits will help me reach heights(they already have). First, I am cooperative, and think this is very important on Minecraft. I love to help others. I help other students at school with subjects they do not understand, and help out with the teachers. I help other players build, work, and learn to have a wonderful time on Opticraft. I try to keep a healthy sense among people by helping, and ocasionally, humoring them. I would love to answer helpops, and fix grief. Most importantly, helping others learn the rules and have a fantastic time.

Another important trait I am in possesion of is responsibility. I keep things organized and stay safe. I have recently done communtiy service hours for only the benefit of others. At school, I turn things in on time, and have a great academics record. I think I will be eligible for mod because I will place my Opticraft mod responsibilty in front of everything else: Fixing grief, kicking/banning spammers and griefers, and not overusing/and having proper usage of commands.

A third trait is trustworthiness. I have never lied, and never will. I do schedueled things on time and make sure they are done right. My opinion is that trustworthiness is important because it shows people what you really are on the inside, and I have shown others that I am a good person. I think my rank, "Trusted," shows some of this.

A fourth and final trait I will discuss is respect. I am respectful to others by respecting them and their needs. I will always do what I can/am allowed to do to help. I respect other players because I respect their sensitivity(by not spamming), their property(by not griefing), and their potential.

I have other great traits, though I cannot discuss them right now.

I have a estimation that I will be(and am) the 3 R's( Respectful, Responsible, and Role Model).

Thank you for spending your valued time to read this and maybe post a comment below.

Me too?

mcfarter1

• Keep calm and Opticraft on!
    • View Profile
Re: (mod application) piplupdude
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 11:13:45 pm »
Supported  ;D

piplupdude

• Piplupdude. Half-dude, Half - Piplup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 05:39:27 pm »
Thanks mcfarter!

Me too?

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 06:06:24 pm »
You joined in July, dude. Click on 'Profile' when your logged in.
I havnt seen you ingame, but your mod app is pretty convincing. Semi-Supported. ;)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 09:47:21 pm »
sincerly, supported!  :D 100% behind ya bro

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 10:47:59 pm »