April 25, 2024, 08:41:26 am

Author Topic: "Minor," Late Intro.  (Read 8474 times)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: "Minor," Late Intro.
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 03:36:50 am »
<3 you
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 04:04:05 am »
Sonic, do you use a Sonic the Hedgehog texture pack?  I've been looking for one.
Yes, but I have my own textures in it too; most being fan-based (although it's real with proof…) Anyways, here are the 2 texture packs that I used as my bases:  http://tinyurl.com/9sej2r2<----
It's a shame that the Sonic Craft by panhead seems to be dead… :(

^^I found that same one up above before checking here, thanks anyways :)  Is it possible if I could download yours?  I don't like that the stone is orange...
I think that panhead created that stone in the texture pack.

mcfarter1

• Keep calm and Opticraft on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 04:09:42 am »
Hai sonic!Really sorry about your dad :'(,but glad to get to know about you better  ;D

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 04:42:36 pm »
Sonic, do you use a Sonic the Hedgehog texture pack?  I've been looking for one.
Yes, but I have my own textures in it too; most being fan-based (although it's real with proof…) Anyways, here are the 2 texture packs that I used as my bases:  http://tinyurl.com/9sej2r2<----

^^I found that same one up above before checking here, thanks anyways :)  Is it possible if I could download yours?  I don't like that the stone is orange...
Is your stone texture organge too?

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 03:14:13 am »

No, panhead's one; it's a normal, greyish color. I have the ores as item monitors, though.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 04:38:21 pm »

No, panhead's one; it's a normal, greyish color. I have the ores as item monitors, though.
Ok which is the one that the stone is a greyish color?

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 01:54:35 am »

Augh… I hope this doesn't go on forever :-X Let's end this long line and can you please just click them both and look for panhead's name in the author section?

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 09:42:12 pm »

Augh… I hope this doesn't go on forever :-X Let's end this long line and can you please just click them both and look for panhead's name in the author section?
Lol I found panhead's and I remember finding his a long time ago, the thing is it is outdated.  Also, I don't know how to change the textures myself so I can't do anything.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 09:38:00 pm »
This dude was my test dummy on my server for about 20 minutes and we got absolutely nowhere. xD

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2012, 01:50:20 am »
This dude was my test dummy on my server for about 20 minutes and we got absolutely nowhere. xD
You said nothing about being a test dummy…