May 01, 2024, 08:00:58 pm

Author Topic: [bhoughtonl] kei6486 <== My IGN.  (Read 1100 times)

xAngelxDevilx

• View Profile
[bhoughtonl] kei6486 <== My IGN.
« on: September 15, 2012, 03:18:28 pm »
Before even thinking about making a ban appeal, ask yourself these questions:

- Did you break any of the rules? No
- Did you grief another players work? No
- Did you swear excessively? No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No

More:
I really didn't break any rule. I was mining straight(4x4) to find ores and a moderator(bhoughton) came to me and said I am using x-ray mod. The truth is, I didn't. I would like to make a ban appeal as I didn't used x-ray mod nor hack-client. After the moderator came to me and said I am using x-ray mod, I told him that I didn't use any mod and keep on repeating that. The ores and diamonds I got were legit from voting and trading at shops. I seriously didn't hack... So I wished you could think about unbanning me and let me get back to my favorite server >.< Please... Thank you for seeing this!

IGN: kei6486
Reason of using xAngelxDevilx's forum account for ban appeal: I forgotten my password for my own forum.

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
Re: [bhoughtonl] kei6486 <== My IGN.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 11:43:45 pm »
Well, I found you were xraying, I wasn't the only one that believed this, but also an operator dedlymagik (Nyssa) came to confirm you were xraying. Here are some screenshots to back up my point.
http://imgur.com/9KmaR,P3oQc,FUrsn,tiHM1,dD0nJ,fih7A,6pNnQ
But at this point in time i don't think we will see you on opticraft again.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo