April 20, 2024, 04:09:26 pm

Author Topic: 'Vas Happenin?  (Read 13641 times)

YesIAmTaylor2662

• View Profile
'Vas Happenin?
« on: September 12, 2012, 02:28:36 am »
Hey, Guys!
So I'm new here, obviously, and I thought I should tell you about myself! My name is Taylor, but you can call me Tay, TayTay, or whatever. All I ask is that you don't call me YesIAm, 2662 or something like that  :) So, I'm 15 and live somewhere in America...

~Some Not So Interesting Facts~
I love the color pink!
Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, and Marina and the Diamonds are some of my favorite music artists.
I am completely obsessed with Youtube.
I prefer Macs over PC's any day.
I also don't like when people have bad grammar, it will drive me insane! Sometimes I'll do it if I don't catch myself, and I get extremely frustrated.

~In-Game Info.~
My name on there is 'YesIAmTaylor2662.' I live in MemberWorld and I usually sell stone bricks, so I can get rid of my cobblestone, so if you want some, come to my house! My character has Blonde Hair, and is wearing a blue and white outfit (Sorry for lack of details, and as I said, I'm blonde I can't figure out how to put a picture in  ;D).

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
Re: 'Vas Happenin?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 02:31:37 am »
Wow you sound exactly like my friend named Taylor who is also 15. Well welcome to the server!

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 02:37:03 am »
1.Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, and Marina and the Diamonds are some of my favorite music artists.
2.I prefer Macs over PC's any day.
3.I also don't like when people have bad grammar, it will drive me insane! Sometimes I'll do it if I don't catch myself, and I get extremely frustrated.
1. *pukes*
2. PC's are better in my opinion, they are more flexible than macs.
3. I agree with you.

Welcome to the server.

---><--- Click the monkey

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 02:52:37 am »
Why hello Taylor! Welcome to this fine server :)

YesIAmTaylor2662

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 03:22:17 am »
1.Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, and Marina and the Diamonds are some of my favorite music artists.
2.I prefer Macs over PC's any day.
3.I also don't like when people have bad grammar, it will drive me insane! Sometimes I'll do it if I don't catch myself, and I get extremely frustrated.
1. *pukes*
2. PC's are better in my opinion, they are more flexible than macs.
3. I agree with you.

Welcome to the server.

Don't puke on famous people!
I've had a mac with water damage (Which is what I'm using now) and it's had water damage for over 4 years, it should be dead, but it wont die! And all the PC's I have owned have broken down within a few years.
And finally we agree on something.
Thanks for the welcome!  :)

YesIAmTaylor2662

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 03:23:33 am »
Wow you sound exactly like my friend named Taylor who is also 15. Well welcome to the server!
That is extremely odd. Maybe we're the same person! Unless you don't live in America.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 04:43:35 am »
:O We can be best friends now.

I also don't like when people have bad grammar, it will drive me insane! Sometimes I'll do it if I don't catch myself, and I get extremely frustrated.

Especially the Macs part :D
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 07:34:01 am »
Hai Taylor welcome. You've chosen a great server to play on ;)

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 12:38:21 pm »
Mac people are strange and unusual creatures, but I'll try and be open minded. :D Welcome to the server Taylor. ;)

YesIAmTaylor2662

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 05:09:23 pm »
:O We can be best friends now.

Especially the Macs part :D

SnapeTheSnipe: Yay! Finally found another person who likes Macs better than PC's!

Mac people are strange and unusual creatures, but I'll try and be open minded. :D Welcome to the server Taylor. ;)

Well I am strange and unusual, so it fits :D and Thank you for the welcome!

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 08:14:36 pm »
The fact that the title thingy of this topic is 'Vas Happenin? makes think of One direction. Are you a Directioner? ._.
kind of here, kind of not

YesIAmTaylor2662

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 08:37:59 pm »
The fact that the title thingy of this topic is 'Vas Happenin? makes think of One direction. Are you a Directioner? ._.
I do like One direction. My sister, friend, and cousin are major Directioners so I listen to their music all the time. I guess you can say I am. ;D

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 08:41:16 pm »
I do like One direction. My sister, friend, and cousin are major Directioners so I listen to their music all the time. I guess you can say I am. ;D
I officially love you and you are my best friend. Oh and I see you like turtles.
kind of here, kind of not

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 09:22:21 pm »
Welcome to opticraft!
You make choices in life and you don't look back

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 02:16:29 am »

We can no longer be friends.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.