May 02, 2024, 08:44:59 am

Author Topic: New rank!  (Read 2062 times)

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
New rank!
« on: August 30, 2012, 01:48:30 pm »
Well, I thought we could have a new rank. Instead of old mods just being trusted, maybe we could have retired mods! They don't answer tickets, but can still use most powers of a regular mod! This could be for a select few mods who really changed the server by their presence.

Thanks for reading,
                             theone7142

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: New rank!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 01:57:22 pm »
Sorry but I don't see a good reason why retired moderators should inherit these powers.
Moderators are given these powers to have an advantage at helping players with various issues.
If you're on about /fly and god mode etc, given to retired moderators, it just ruins the survival aspect of the server also causing uproars from other players complaining about their advantages. Even if they were not to abuse it, there is no reason for it be implemented.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:59:01 pm by BigBadHenz »

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 03:41:24 pm »
No,

not well thought out at all, you would just get people getting mod then retiring just to fly and what not.

I've noticed a lot of these New rank topics are made to benefit the person not the server.

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 03:43:57 pm »
I apologize for wasting your time, but thank you for replying with your thoughts. I do appreciate it. Please lock and if possible delete.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 05:35:43 pm »
I think there should just be a rank that only gives them a title saying [Retired] and everything else is like Trusted. Just a title.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 06:08:16 pm »
I apologize for wasting your time, but thank you for replying with your thoughts. I do appreciate it. Please lock and if possible delete.
Every time someone disagrees with you, you always want to lock the topic or delete it. Stop that, if people want to start a debate, let them.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 06:08:35 pm »
Mods come and go, this would just be a pain.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident