April 27, 2024, 08:08:41 am

Author Topic: Kosekin's Hello :)  (Read 3099 times)

Kosekinz

• View Profile
Kosekin's Hello :)
« on: September 04, 2012, 04:15:51 am »
Hello everyone, I'd just like to introduce myself once again to the server.  Most (if not all :O) of you will probably not know you, with the exception of the people dating back in the good ole' days of Opticraft.  Nah I'm not that old.

I've been playing on Opticraft for quite a while, around 4-5 months if I had to guess but I had taken a large break from Minecraft right in the middle.  Since that break, most of the people I had known on the server had either quit Minecraft or moved on.  I'd like to get back into the groove of things and start playing some more Opticraft!  I love this server dearly, and to be honest you guys have the best community of any Minecraft server I have played on.

A little about me? Let's start small, I have been playing Minecraft as a whole for about a year now, and it's been one of my favorite games to date.  Although it's gotten a little boring in the past few weeks or so, I feel coming back from such a big break will impact that greatly.  I've been a staff member of 3 servers, and have quite a bit of experience.  That being said, I consider myself a TERRIBLE builder, however I do think of myself as a pretty good redstoner. Wow, that sounded bad. 

I love to help out the community and I'm a very humorous person, just ask Alischia.  if you have any questions about Opticraft, you can ask me in game because I can show you the ropes.  I'm a Trusted member here, and I'll tell you, when I played here I pretty much no-life'd it.  I build my entire house and farms within a couple days of starting on the server.  I look forward to seeing all you guys later and getting to know all of you in game. 

Not sure if you would want to read all of that, but if you couldn't tell I'm a bit of a rambler.  Anyways just wanted give a short hello, and I'll be seeing everyone later :)

- Kosekin

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: Kosekin's Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 04:36:55 am »
Welcome. If you were talking about some of the older players, I know Mr_Mr_Mr will probably remember you. He's probably our oldest player still here.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

5OO

• #1 Voter August 2012
  • #1 Voter Sept 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 04:52:15 am »
Nice to meet you, welcome back. lol @ "short hello" :D

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 09:22:48 pm »
well welcome back, did you play on classic or smp? or else i have to think back if its classic

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 09:49:56 pm »
Welcome :D
You make choices in life and you don't look back

Kosekinz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 12:39:45 am »
Welcome. If you were talking about some of the older players, I know Mr_Mr_Mr will probably remember you. He's probably our oldest player still here.

Ahh Mr_Mr_Mr, he was a Moderator when I first started here. There are some other people I've remembered but have left the server, so far the only people I can think of that played during my time that still play now are Alicia, TheRealFamous, Drunz, and Dedlymagic.  Pretty sad most of the people I knew moved on, but then again a large amount of them god banned for various reasons.

well welcome back, did you play on classic or smp? or else i have to think back if its classic

I actually have never played Classic, I can never seem to get it to work on my browser.  I've been SMP since day one, and even applied for Moderator once, needless to say I didn't make the cut. Lol.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 02:05:00 am »
TheRealFamous was promoted to moderator about a month ago.
Awesomealicia and Drunz and deslymagik are operators.

Just letting you know what you missed.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 04:30:17 am »
Well, I have no clue who you are but Welcome Back. :D

Kosekinz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 04:22:37 am »
Awesomealicia and Drunz and deslymagik are operators.

Just letting you know what you missed.

Oh i know, I've been in and out for a while now, just to say hello and what not.

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 04:26:43 am »
2 Months*

KOSE!!!! :D Hello there and welcome!