April 26, 2024, 11:44:34 pm

Author Topic: 12+ hours a day..  (Read 2760 times)

dstruxon

• View Profile
12+ hours a day..
« on: August 22, 2012, 12:25:34 pm »
 Hey I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to a few people. 1- Is TheFulcan. He is always involved enforcing the policies that keep Opticraft the Friendly server it says it is. Now some might not like someone that enforces rules but being a moderator is not a paying job nor is it easy. It is volunteer work. I am on 15 hours sometimes a day and I respect what he does. He also provides a guest located city in which to live there you must stay active in the game gathering and trading. Thanks TheFulcan for making it pretty kick butt to hang out on there. 2. Is WinnieDoxie-You have a warm welcoming presence and you always help out and like I said I am on a lot I just do not talk. 3. AwesomeAlicia - Once again I see her always doing her job and keeping conversations to something besides "hey look I got trusted". Thanks Alicia for donating your time. Well some of you might think I am a "suck up" because I am polite. Well get used to me being polite. I was always taught to earn respect you must give it. There are a lot of you I might not have brought up that make me feel welcome and are a joy to play minecraft with.   

Thanks for reading Dstruxon
Wait....what.....oh ....thanks for making sure the hinges on my chests are working. Greatly appreciate the dedication to mechanical malfunctions!

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
Re: 12+ hours a day..
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 01:39:21 pm »
You are one of my favorite people of Opticraft by far Dstruxon! You are always so thankful and you never forget to tell people how much you appreciate them. Thank you for thanking me :)

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 08:44:17 pm »
Just letting you know I was cobuilder of vulcans city. If he hasn't changed it yet a symbol is FH. H stand for hutchinske my old username. I quit the town after he went inactive and came back asking why I didn't spend more time there.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 09:37:00 pm »
I hope you know how old this topic is...locked.