May 29, 2024, 03:17:49 am

Author Topic: [Opticalza] Banned, while gone  (Read 4054 times)

Blze

• View Profile
[Opticalza] Banned, while gone
« on: August 18, 2012, 09:31:42 pm »
Greetings, I recently came back from a month break (little longer) and I've seemed to be banned, I looked at the reason and it says duped PS's. I did not dupe on the server, nor know how to dupe. The reason I had so many protection stones is they were added to me. I truly don't deserve the ban, I've been banned before but it was settled and after that I've done nothing but help the community, from doing drawings, mini games, to just helping people free of charge farm or just keep them company. I truly do hope you will reconsider this ban, as I've mentioned already I've been on a vacation and as of now returning and been missing Opticraft and its wonderful Community.

Sincerely, Beau
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 09:46:23 pm by arsenic_shark »

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: Banned, while gone
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 09:34:34 pm »
The reason I had so many protection stones is they were added to me.

can you expand on this a bit more?

Blze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 09:48:15 pm »
Well I was building one of my huge projects and I accidently placed a PS while crouching next to water so I wouldn't fall off and I lost it, I waited around thirty minutes to an hour for help, I got helped and my PS's refunded and I just got a stack added to me, I said thank you for the bonus and they just left without one word, I'm not sure if they were busy or what or if it was a accident, But now I'm guessing it was a accident since I'm now banned.

*edit* I'm sure they're logs showing this, and to prove It wasn't a dupe. I don't even know how to dupe nor wanna know, I've played Minecraft 100% legit thus far and plan on it till I stop playing, Cheating would take the fun out of any game.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 09:50:45 pm by Blze »

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
Re: [Opticalza] Banned, while gone
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 02:58:53 am »
I might actually know what happened on his accord. not sure but I'll check. Standbye Blze.

Blze

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 04:12:45 am »
Will do sir, thank you for the reply.
            Sincerely, Beau

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 12:52:02 am »
My theory was wrong, but could answer cschurz question?

cschurz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 01:11:58 am »
I've played Minecraft 100% legit thus far and plan on it till I stop playing, Cheating would take the fun out of any game.

so you kept a stack of protection stones (and apparently duped ores according to the ban) and didn't tell anyone... right...

Blze

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 03:06:49 pm »
Sorry for the late reply, I was trying to take care of some things with my job again but, Cschurz I never duped anything nor know how honestly, I mine for everything I own, I love mining I would go mining with random people I just meet on there helping them out, I got a lot of my stuff from my slime farm room clear out, its dimensions of 150x50x5, Have countless Column mines, shaft mines and strip mines. When the PS's were refunded to me I even said thank you for the extra, But they didn't even reply to that, guessing they're super busy at the time, it was just a miss click or something in that nature. I didn't intentionally ask to be given extras just simply received them.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 09:05:51 pm »
Please don't have your friends badger us in game to get you unbanned, it doesn't help your case

Blze

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 09:07:26 pm »
I didn't have him badger, I simply asked him to check to see if anyone is online. What he does after that wasn't of my doing.

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 10:57:33 pm »
Since the ban is fairly old and I do not have any of the original information regarding the ban, I will pardon you. However, all your money and anything extra has been removed. If you ever find yourself with items you shouldn't have, contact a moderator or it will be permanent.