April 20, 2024, 06:13:32 am

Author Topic: How about some pictures- Pet Edition!  (Read 127693 times)

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Re: How about some pictures- Pet Edition!
« Reply #360 on: December 31, 2014, 12:48:23 pm »
I never knew you owned a zoo Cora

You guys are all so mean lol.. Dani has more bunnies than I do!!! Lol. Pick on her for a change.
But Dani doesn't have 2 children to also look after. AND she's an Essex bird, so she has a hard time anyway

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 31, 2014, 01:18:26 pm »
I never knew you owned a zoo Cora

You guys are all so mean lol.. Dani has more bunnies than I do!!! Lol. Pick on her for a change.
But Dani doesn't have 2 children to also look after. AND she's an Essex bird, so she has a hard time anyway

I don't understand the Essex bit, but I can tell you that kids once they reach a certain age become rather self-reliant. And honestly as long as they can occupy themselves for 1 hour every morning - I'm good, because that's all my cages etc. takes for me to clean. Beyond that playing with the pets is a fun thing to include the kids on... So not a valid concern =P

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 31, 2014, 02:56:23 pm »
I don't understand the Essex bit, but I can tell you that kids once they reach a certain age become rather self-reliant. And honestly as long as they can occupy themselves for 1 hour every morning - I'm good, because that's all my cages etc. takes for me to clean. Beyond that playing with the pets is a fun thing to include the kids on... So not a valid concern =P
I have a flawless suggestion/idea: Swap the kids with the pets. Have the pets sleep in a warm, comfy bed. And the kids can sleep in a cage with some sawdust and cotton balls

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 31, 2014, 04:00:37 pm »
Aha don't drag me into this :')

And I don't have a hard time red -.- essex is actually not as bad as everyone thinks but there are a lot of rough people and all my animals are fine ^_^

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 31, 2014, 04:03:50 pm »
Aha don't drag me into this :')

And I don't have a hard time red -.- essex is actually not as bad as everyone thinks but there are a lot of rough people and all my animals are fine ^_^

Lol hey - it's your fault, so I had to drag you in =P Anyway yeah no I think I'll keep my piggies in the cage since they'd probably hurt themselves on a mattress- - oh and stink up the house.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 31, 2014, 07:30:47 pm »
As promised.. my House Tour to show that I have PLENTY of room for my current zoo! =P

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 29, 2015, 11:23:27 am »
It's more about me than the bunnies but meh I'll put it here... Then vs. Now - nearly 20 years difference in time:

Bunny on the left is Bugsy and the one on the right is the latest addition to our fam-jam Kipper <3

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #367 on: February 15, 2015, 05:47:02 pm »
One of Alicia's cats decided to eat a sword (somewhat) on Skype.

(click to show/hide)

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 16, 2015, 02:44:00 pm »
Couple big things in Cora's pet changes...

First is this:

And second is this;
Wall-E (Our English Lop) has been lonely and when this little guy was posted online we couldn't refuse owning what looked like a legitimate Disney character!! I've named him Oppie and I am ever so anxious for his arrival - which is still being planned out, but he is officially ours and in a town two hours away with a friend of mine.