April 30, 2024, 09:50:01 pm

Author Topic: New Recruit World Required  (Read 2296 times)

thethermoflux22

• I don't like my username anymore...
    • View Profile
New Recruit World Required
« on: August 11, 2012, 03:36:25 pm »
I've been looking at the current recruit world and it is running out of space.
This is not good for me as I am waiting to start on my builder application build.

Can an operator or above please create a new one?
Thanks

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
Re: New Recruit World Required
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 04:32:48 pm »
I tried to tell him. I tried.
Thethermoflux22, PLEASE do not make topics asking for new worlds to be made. Instead, PM an admin (Nick3306 or Relkeb) and ask them to create a new one. Only admins can make new worlds, and they are frequently needed, so PMing them is the best way to let them know. Topics on the forums aren't necessary, and they clutter their categories when several are made. From now on, if you need a new world, PM Nick3306 or Relkeb. Somebody lock/remove this topic.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

Victor1261

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 09:04:59 pm »
You guys notice that a new recruit world was made about a week ago?

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 09:09:11 pm »
Thethermoflux22, PLEASE do not make topics asking for new worlds to be made. Instead, PM an admin (Nick3306 or Relkeb) and ask them to create a new one. Only admins can make new worlds, and they are frequently needed, so PMing them is the best way to let them know. Topics on the forums aren't necessary, and they clutter their categories when several are made. From now on, if you need a new world, PM Nick3306 or Relkeb. Somebody lock/remove this topic.
dude wyboth? what the fuck man. whats wrong with making topics like this? theres nothing wrong with it isnt there

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 10:40:09 pm »
Its nice in that you help us, but please dont, we will take care of it :)
dude wyboth? what the fuck man. whats wrong with making topics like this? theres nothing wrong with it isnt there
Well, it WOULD be easier if he went ahead and asked a Admin :) But hey, we just have to tell them next time. :D
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 11:41:33 pm »
No need for this response at all gameguy. He raises a good point, as much as I hate to admit it, i sometimes skip over this section of the forums.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 11:45:51 pm by Nick3306 »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 03:57:09 am »
You guys notice that a new recruit world was made about a week ago?
And it is full now.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

apij4125

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 09:59:53 pm »
It is/was auto generated?

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 05:42:59 pm »
It is/was auto generated?
A new one has been made.

-topic locked-