March 28, 2024, 12:37:11 pm

Author Topic: Panda World......  (Read 8921 times)

tiggy26668

• View Profile
Panda World......
« on: August 09, 2012, 11:10:34 pm »
So i'm trying and talk nick into making a world on classic for a panda army....

what i'm thinking of at the moment is a world that depicts a dragons nest, with a giant dragon in the center, some eggs and baby dragons around the sides. The nest would be made to appear as though it was on the side of a cliff, maybe even create a night sky instead of looking at the ever immobile sun. Then there would be hundreds of various size/shaped/geared pandas swarming the nest, some climbing on the big dragon trying to pull it down with ropes, while other pandas shoot at it from afar. there would also be groups of pandas going around taking out the eggs/babies and some bigger "siege pandas" on the sides launching like lava rocks or something. and most importantly there'll be a king panda climbing up the dragons neck to make the final blow =P

but yea that's pretty much my idea in a nutshell....

here's some examples of "war pandas" I've been working on
ignore the floating wood blocks, those are to make copy/paste easier later on
i think this design looks adorably evil and if nothing else it would b funny as hell to see them taking down a dragon
(click to show/hide)

The first attempt at a baby dragon, also the first baby one I've ever tried making....
(click to show/hide)

*New*
some more pandas made by cyangriffin, Turtleman918, and mrmonkey91, and a tiny lazy one by gameguy96 =P

more pics to come as i design new types/poses for them

Ideas/Comments/Criticism leave um below i'd love some feedback

If you'd like to design a panda or any piece of the idea toss a statue in the current builder world (builder25) in the corner and if this succeeds i might use it in the final product  :P (try to keep the proportions similar to what's already there, i wanna keep them small and adorable) NO DUPLICATES PLEASE!

Nick, if u read this lemme know what u think  ;D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:13:10 pm by tiggy26668 »
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: Panda World......
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 11:34:33 pm »
This seems like it might be a effed-up/awesome build. Good luck getting a world :3

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:48 pm »
I'm not sure if Nick will make worlds for you, but you are a crafter...

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 11:59:24 pm »
I'm not sure if Nick will make worlds for you, but you are a crafter...

i asked him about it in a pm, he said it's possible, but he would like to see examples of the build, hence why i'm designing various portions of it atm. this post is more so me being curious what people would think of it and wanting to get some feedback on the designs ;D

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 12:05:36 am »
Those are just copied and pasted, why should we have a world full of copied pandas?

---><--- Click the monkey

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 12:13:06 am »
Those are just copied and pasted, why should we have a world full of copied pandas?

well the bodies are copied, each row is the same style, but in different poses (ie:running), and each row has it's own armor/weapons/rope, and mr i'm hardly done making new ones those are just the foot soldiers so far there'll be more unique ones coming

also i set it up so i could /cuboidr and change armor/weapon color and what not easily for more uniquness
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:15:24 am by tiggy26668 »

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 03:22:37 am »
These look pretty cool :P. Good luck on your world
You make choices in life and you don't look back

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 10:27:52 am »
We could use a new lobby, just sayin  ::)

We had the Notre Dame for 8 months now, and of course even though it is pretty neat, it'd be nice to have another one for a change. A panda vs. dragon war with lots of hidden Easter eggs would be a very nice idea for a lobby.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 10:30:50 am »

We had the Notre Dame for 8 months now, and of course even though it is pretty neat, it'd be nice to have another one for a change. A panda vs. dragon war with lots of hidden Easter eggs would be a very nice idea for a lobby.
Go you Legendary Crafters! GOOO and assemble a team to make another Ultimate Spawn!
(Or use SoL again?)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 11:34:58 am »

Go you Legendary Crafters! GOOO and assemble a team to make another Ultimate Spawn!
(Or use SoL again?)
Speaking of SoL, whenever I enter the world, it reroutes me back to Notre Dame. :P
And it would be nice to show some guests really epic talent. With the SoL, you can see the epicness of it from where you spawn, but with Notre Dame, you have to walk around it a lot to really see how epic it is.
Anyways, back on topic. This sounds like a really cool idea. If you need any sprites in there, call me. :P

Cyan of the Griffins

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 01:35:25 pm »
Hmm.. Are you thinking purple for the big dragon too? I think indigo and black might work well.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 01:43:06 pm »
Hmm.. Are you thinking purple for the big dragon too? I think indigo and black might work well.

well none of the colors are set in stone it's really easy to change with /cuboidr, main concern right now is designing a general idea of how each type of panda/dragon/scene element will look

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 04:04:11 pm »

I'm all for a new lobby, but I honestly dont think that would make a very good lobby, but hey, I have been proven wrong before.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Wyboth

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 08:05:51 pm »

I'm all for a new lobby, but I honestly dont think that would make a very good lobby, but hey, I have been proven wrong before.
The new lobby should be where you can tell the epicness of it right away, like you could with the SoL, but something different. AND IT NEEDS SPRITES!

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2012, 08:28:35 pm »
New idea Tiggy, Sprite Pandas. :3
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.