March 28, 2024, 11:19:22 am

Author Topic: Operator Application - xNuzzy  (Read 7376 times)

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
Operator Application - xNuzzy
« on: August 09, 2012, 10:19:24 pm »
Name: xNuzzy

Timezone: EST

Forum Join date: April 24 2012

Current rank: Builder

Reason for application: I feel as if I will be repeating what the operator applicants have been saying in their apps so I will try to keep this brief. Over my time in opticraft, I have been gradually begun to enjoy the social aspect of this server more then the building side, such as helping out guests, getting to know everyone. I have also seen times where I have been asked by guests to aid them in diffrent ways such as giving them reviews on their builds and pointers for the future etc. However when they call me because they are being griefed, I simply cannot do much other then calling for an operator. It pains me to see their builds get griefed as they usually quit due to the fact that someone destroyed their build, and for me to stand their and just watch, that is unacceptable. It was clear to me that applying for operator was the obvious choice if I want to help more in the parts of the server that I enjoy doing all the time. I want to ensure that everything in this server runs smoothly and to make playing time on the server much more enjoyable

Why you should become an operator: I enjoy helping people out and I absolutely hate griefers. As a builder, there is only so much I can do to help out such as giving water/lava, reviews etc, but when it comes to griefing, there is simply not much I can do. As an operator, I feel that I could be a big help to this server. I have plenty of free time to dedicate to the server since I don't have the full game. I have a friendly attitude towards others and I do not lose my temper quite easily. I spend most if not all my time on the classic server trying to aid people in any way possible. I do understand that being an operator will mean that I will have little to no time for myself and that time will be invested into aiding other players and I am prepared to make that switch. I am mature and if I am to be selected as operator, I will be fully responsible and I will not abuse my powers.

Have you been temp-op before?: No

Extra information: If I get rejected or if you think i'm not ready or I do not meet the requirements, I will not be discouraged and I will continue to aid others within my power as builder. Another thing that I would like to mention is that I have begun to sometimes babysit for a family friend when she goes out and I can relate that too our classic server. As I am in charge of a child in real life, If chosen to become an operator I will be in charge of the guests, to ensure that they are safe and sound.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 05:59:17 pm by xNuzzy »
You make choices in life and you don't look back

mgfrake

• Love is the best thing you can have - Make it last
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application - xNuzzy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 10:21:28 pm »
Good luck Nuzz.

12 and single and ready to mingle! changed didn't it ;)
don't click this link... Unless you wanna see a sexy model. You only have one family. Don't make a bad choice.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 10:58:20 pm »
Best of luck nuzzy!  ;D I feel you should be op already and I am sure you will get it this time. Supported

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 11:05:10 pm »
1 word.....

SUPPORTED!!!!!!!!!!

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 11:51:11 pm »
Best of luck to you Nuzzy.

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 12:11:28 am »
Supported~
kind of here, kind of not

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 12:43:09 am »
Supported, good luck.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

Aishteru

• ^-^ hiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 05:17:11 pm »
Good luck! You totally deserve it! :)

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 06:14:23 pm »
Good luck Nuzzy I've seen you helping people before!

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 10:39:33 pm »
Lucks given Nuzzy, you'll need it.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 03:42:32 pm »
Good luck Nuzzy
Probably the best Builder ever.

Kodak28

• ~carpe noctem~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 03:49:20 pm »
good luck nuzzy!  You definately deserve to be op seeing as how much you are constantly helping out in game.  Supported

(click to show/hide)

Victor1261

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 03:56:24 pm »
Definitely supported this time. No doubts.

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 03:24:02 am »
This message is too inform you that I will be unable to get on a computer until at least the start of next week which will be August 20. The reason why I will be unable to get on a computer is due to the fact that my home is being renovated. The reason for this message was to inform the administration of my inability to be able to get in game so I ask that if I am ever to be put on trial, please do not put me on trial during my absence as it would not give me a fair chance to prove myself in being an operator. This message was just to inform you of my inabilty to get in game, nothing else.

Thank you for your time.

-xNuzzy
You make choices in life and you don't look back

Victor1261

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 01:10:54 pm »
This message is too inform you that I will be unable to get on a computer until at least the start of next week which will be August 20. The reason why I will be unable to get on a computer is due to the fact that my home is being renovated. The reason for this message was to inform the administration of my inability to be able to get in game so I ask that if I am ever to be put on trial, please do not put me on trial during my absence as it would not give me a fair chance to prove myself in being an operator. This message was just to inform you of my inabilty to get in game, nothing else.

Thank you for your time.

-xNuzzy

Sounds exactly like my message of absence XD