March 29, 2024, 11:01:42 am

Author Topic: [Builder] zeldalove1998x  (Read 1136 times)

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
[Builder] zeldalove1998x
« on: August 05, 2012, 04:16:20 am »
Ingame name: zeldalove1998x
Briefly describe all your creations: Well, I made two identical-ish castles (the blue and pink are reversed on them) , A little Neighborhood , and a twirly tower and it kinda looks like it was wrapped with ribbon .
What worlds are the creations on: Castles : /j recruit51 ; Neighborhood: /j recruit52 ; Twirly Tower: Current recruit.
Links to screenshots of the creation: Castles :
Neighborhood :
Twirly Tower :  
Names of players who helped contribute: Gavin made the little lake thingy on my Neighborhood. :3
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Sorry for the horrible screenshots. :P
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yep.
kind of here, kind of not

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
Re: [Builder] zeldalove1998x
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 04:33:37 am »
These uses nice colours and not all square buildings.

IM going to come ingame to check them out before a final choice

Right I think your defiantly heading in the right way. Your builds has detail like the garden and use of mushrooms in the seconds build BUT your missing something.

I feel your just staying in your comfort zone. Your staying with builds that are just like buildings as you know how to build them. Im going to reject this app on that basis. I'm really wanting you to go and try something new, something more like a 3D model rather then a building.

Some ideas for the 3D model would be A giant zelda statue, a car on a large scale or even a massive toilet. I think what ever you build it needs to be relatively big with great detail. If done correctly you will become a build, but right now your not at that stage.

Rejected
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:50:23 am by arsenic_shark »