May 29, 2024, 04:42:48 am

Author Topic: [techdude98] NJustice4Awl. Banned  (Read 3899 times)

NJustice4Awl

• View Profile
[techdude98] NJustice4Awl. Banned
« on: August 04, 2012, 09:55:13 pm »
I was banned not to long ago for "Exploiting a Pig Spawner" I didn't write an appeal because I felt I did deserve it. I didn't create it, but I had used it. After my ban I spawned at the place of the ban. The pig spawner. It was now a zombie spawner, a friend, WumboMaster456, and I made it an XP Farm. I called for water to put zombies at thier death fall. Kascas appeared, placed the water, but then noticed dispensers. They had arrows in them because I was playing around with the new "Trip Wire." It was a failed trap and I just hadn't removed the dipensers yet. Techdude98 also responded to the water call. He must have reconigized my name and said, "What did I tell you about exploiting pig spawners?" I tried to tell him it was a zombie spawner, NOT a illegal pig spawner. I offered to remove torches so they could see that it did, infact, spawn zombies. He, however, did not take me up on my offer. Instead he banned me for 5 Days. I am not upset over the ban as I am over being put under "False Accusation of Exploiting a Discrimated Pig Spawner Under Second Offense". I would like to be unbanned because I don't see what I did wrong. The spawner was not an illegal spawner consisting of Ghast, Endermen, Creeper, Passive Mobs, Zombie Pigman and Magma Cube. I am angry because a Moderator practically guessed over me breaking Server Rules. I don't remember reading that zombie, or any naturally occurring spawner, cannot be tamed and turned into an XP Farm. If I am missing a detail that could only be seen by a third - person point of view, plese explain it in comments.

EXTRA DETAILS:
                      techdude98 and Kascas were both present at the time of the ban aswell as another Operator that I did not see the name of.

techdude98 banned me for 3 Days for the First Offence of Exploiting a Pig Spawner.

WumboMaster456 was NOT present at the time of the First and Second Ban.

Dispensers loaded with arrows did NOT hurt or cause damage to anyone present at the ban. Dispensers were intented to help damage zombies.

Kascas was also present at the First Ban.

I would like to be unbanned because I don't see what I did wrong. The spawner was not an illegal spawner consisting of Ghast, Endermen, Creeper, Passive Mobs, Zombie Pigman and Magma Cube

Quick Response Would Be very Much Appreciated.
                                                                   Signed,
                                                                             Zach, NJustice4Awl

Kascas

• View Profile
Re: [techdude98] NJustice4Awl. Banned
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 10:57:38 pm »
i will explain, how we got to the point of banning you

Kascas appeared, placed the water, but then noticed dispensers.
i was seeing your zombie spawner, as a pig spawner(glitch?), thats why i looked around a little longer

Techdude98 also responded to the water call.
i called the other staff, to check out the pig spawner, multiple joined me invisible

I am angry because a Moderator practically guessed over me breaking Server Rules.
we guessed something was wrong, indeed
but ofcourse we cant ban couse of suspection, we need at least a little proof
i checked your inventory, and found a stack of porkchop,
well i highly doubt you have been hunting pigs in the wild for that now did you...

i checked your ban history, and happen to find that you got banned a little while ago, for the exact same thing!
you can make mistakes...but if you know for sure that its not allowed and do it a second time...
for that reason alone, ignoring what the offence was
i adviced tech, to put a permanent ban on you, simply for ignoring the same rule multiple times

then nick the admin seen me saying permanent, and put an end to it, couse he found it to harsh for a minor offence
he then joined in the search for evidence, and based on the things we found
he told tech to set it to a couple days

i hope this made it more clear, why he banned you
your ban will expire on 2012-08-09 15:55:08
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:01:47 pm by Kascas »
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

NJustice4Awl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 11:22:07 pm »
Kascas, me and Wumbo had the pig spawner for about a week and a half. Thats how we got the stack of porkchops. I still had porkchops from the first time. Some were mine and some were his. We shared the house even though he built a second one. I did not see a pig after the first ban.
It was a simple zombie spawner. It might have looked like a pig spawner, but it spawned zombies and if you would have let me have  shown you, you would see that it spawned zombies. No more. No less. You said I got banned for the pig spawner before? Yes! I did! You were there because techdude98 was unsure what my punishment should be. I even mentioned it in the appeal...

WumboMaster456

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 11:45:27 pm »
I worked with NJustice4Awl on the spawner.
Yes indeed it was a zombie spawner.
I killed many zombies today and i have 22 rotten flesh to prove it.
I think that you should unban NJustice4Awl and let him show you that is spawns zombies not pigs.
From OptiCraft User,
                             WumboMaster456

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 11:50:55 pm »
I still had porkchops from the first time.
using something where you are banned for, does not seem very fair...you should have thrown them away
then this suspection might not have happen in the first place
other then your inventory i didnt find any other proof myself

so lets for now wait and see what tech or nick can add on this
as im involved and giving advice, but not deciding

You were there because techdude98 was unsure what my punishment should be.
oh right, now you mention i now remember being at your 1st ban with tech aswell

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:54:07 pm by Kascas »
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

WumboMaster456

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 12:03:23 am »
When you looked in NJustice4Awls inventory did you see any zombie flesh???

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 12:06:25 am »
When you looked in NJustice4Awls inventory did you see any zombie flesh???
cant remember, but that is not realy relevant since you already pointed that out in your prevous message
also, dont interfere with a ban appeal that is not yours
i understand you want to help your friend, but your messages are not changing anything
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:11:07 am by Kascas »
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

WumboMaster456

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 12:08:47 am »
Im just trying to help my friend try to get unbanned

WumboMaster456

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 12:09:56 am »
And besides i worked on the zombie spawner too

Kascas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 12:15:23 am »
also, dont interfere with a ban appeal that is not yours
Im just trying to help my friend try to get unbanned
And besides i worked on the zombie spawner too
First of all, you didnt pay attention to my prevous message
Second dont dubble post, wich is highly annoying, use the modify button!
Thirth, your information is not usefull in any way
Stop spoiling his ban appeal or il have to remove you!

just wait for tech or nick, to reply
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:22:30 am by Kascas »
OPTI!
(click to show/hide)
Need Water?
(click to show/hide)
LIGHT MY PORTAL!
(click to show/hide)
Boats
(click to show/hide)

WumboMaster456

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 12:15:30 am »
ok bye

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 02:04:24 am »
First off on your 1st ban i got awesomealicia to fix the spawner after you were banned so is shouldn't have even looked like a pig spawner which leads me to believe that you destroyed it again and got a mod to roll it back for you. This might have turned out different if you put in a helpop saying my spawner still looks like a pig one or something, but instead you built around it. The main reason i am mad is because i told you that exploiting glitches will not be tolerated.  I'll hop on the server and investigate this a bit more.
EDIT: After reviewing it i found that no new dirt has been planted, but i am still not sure about the spawner turning into a pig one again. I will pardon you as of now because i believe this was probably a mistake. but please don't let us catch you messing around with a pig spawner again.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:38:07 am by techdude98 »

NJustice4Awl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 02:24:03 am »
Dude, No. You don't get it. For me, the icon within the spawner was a zombie. A Zombie. Plain and Simple. Zombie. I gave you the chance to see for yourself by letting one spawn. But you didn't answer even after I said it 2-3 times. Did you ask anyone else what they saw, like awesomealicia? And if I did destroy the spawner and have a Mod or Op make a Pig Spawner, wouldn't they ban me as part of thier duty? If I made a pig spawner with a Glitch or Outside Mod, how would it get past the Plug-Ins? Second, The Farm. Why would I set up a pig trap like the one for zombies? Pigs don't spawn on Cobblestone anyway... Third, Why would I call in a Moderator to come to the spawner even after I had been banned for "Exploiting A Pig Spawner"? Something to think about... I don't think you can base the ban off of one detail with me having lots of porkchops. I had leftovers from the first ban. If I was in your position, I would think that the circumstances just weren't right for Pigs.

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 02:37:01 am »
Did you read my last post? I clearly stated that i found no new dirt has been planted and that it was probably just a mistake. Oh yea and i would ditch the porkchops like kascas said. Sorry for the misunderstanding. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:38:46 am by techdude98 »

NJustice4Awl

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 02:39:58 am »
Thank You. I truly appreciate it. I do assure you it is a zombie spawner.