April 26, 2024, 10:50:57 am

Author Topic: (Builder Application) dabigtaaaaaco  (Read 695 times)

Dabigtaaaaaco

• View Profile
(Builder Application) dabigtaaaaaco
« on: January 10, 2011, 05:45:21 pm »
Title: [BUILDER] dabigtaaaaaco

In game name:dabigtaaaaaco

Briefly describe all your creations: Santa clause sprite, Zelda character sprite, large house with 6 total floors, smaller house, greenhouse, 3d circle that has a smiley face on it, basketball court, baseball field, library, Huge Treehouse made with Jebbox, Cube in cube figure, mario sprite, house that I built with Airstrike42, Hog Matog etc.

What worlds are the creations on: Most are on worldofrecruits2, but some are on flatguest and worldofrecruits4.

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m578/dabigtaaaaaco/

Names of players who helped contribute:I did all of them on my own except for the house with Hog Matog and Airstrike42 and the treehouse with jebbox.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): The reason why I would like to become a builder is because it is a lot more fun to have a bigger role in a perticuler server. I also work well with a ton of people and I always come to an agreement without a fight. I have constructed many objects and worked hard at making each world look nicer and neater.  I am a very motivative person and make sure people never give up on what they are working on. I also someday want to become a Operator so that I can stop people from griefing and save the Opticraft server from griefers. I also believe that everyones projects/creations should be treated respectively so that the creator does not feel bad. I strive to make the community on minecraft a better place for others. I love this game a lot and I think it has a lot of wonderful features to it. I feel that I have the hang of making objects in this world and that I can get a job done fast. I also believe that i have wonderful arcitecture skills. I would also like to be a builder so that i can build with my friend Airstrike42 as well.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Thank You for considering my application and I hope to hear back from you.

PS I have added a lot more items since my last application.

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: (Builder Application) dabigtaaaaaco
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 11:11:36 pm »
Accepted!