June 16, 2024, 03:20:50 am

Author Topic: Soupy'TheMonsters Ban Appeal  (Read 1427 times)

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
Soupy'TheMonsters Ban Appeal
« on: July 25, 2012, 04:55:47 pm »
Hello, well uh, I got banned again, and I did nothing wrong. My bans are located here: http://opticraft.net/smp/bans/lookup.php?username=soupythemonster
And nothing has been updated on there. Also, Bantam knows I'm actually a nice person, and if this ban relates with Boomer, as I told TheRealFamous, ignore most of what Boomer says. He makes helpop for pointless reasons, such as a "lava pit death trap" (which is just a trashcan). And the only way to get out of our house is to use the home glitch. So he did that, walked out of the house, and walked into lava. He's just finding ways for myself to get banned. Again, Bantam also said it. Included Boomer is getting looked on by almost every moderator due to suspicion of an xray texturepack or client. Boomer is also the BIGGEST hypocrite an individual will meet. He teleports to my house, tjr919's house, lorenzthekiwi's house, xxfestafiestaxx's house, and ProsUseBlocks's house and is told to leave and refuses. He also keeps coming back. We have helpop'd due to this a few times. But if this is about Sonic, seriously? You talked to Bantam about it, he told you it was him. I feel like I've been penalized from this server, after I have been discriminated due to my sexual orientation from a staff member and have suffered through a two or so week ban. It was my first day back, and I get banned? I also got banned while I was offline, so that makes even less sense.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: Soupy'TheMonsters Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 05:11:16 pm »
You are not banned.....

Soupy

• yoloswag420
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 05:12:04 pm »
Whenever I try to log in it says I'm banned.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 05:15:39 pm »
hmmm, maybe your IP is still banned. I will look into it.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 05:47:26 pm »
You unbanned (confirmed in-game)